July Locations 2011 ;) Dollas!!!

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Laura, if you and Tracy need anything, just let Jen and I know, we are just north of you in Detroit. Hope things will start looking up for your son soon.

Thank you very much, very appreciated. Things are turning toward the better. Praise the Lord.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are in a nice log house on South Bass Lake near Interlochen, MI. Been wearing out kids, FORCING them to swim, play and tubing behind the boat. A bon fire every night. Today it's the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes and maybe the fireworks in Traverse City tonight. Life is grand is Grand Traverse County! :D

moose

Veteran Expediter
. Been wearing out kids, FORCING them to swim,

It is not a force swim if they only refuse to swim above 73% of the times.
if the swim offer comes when ice cream is served then it will not count against the poor kids.
if the swim takes them to the middle of the lake, a relocation boat offer must be there to tube them back.
if the swim offer comes more then 8 minutes before the swim, then it will not count against the breve kids.
to calculate the swim energy cost, the kids need to be advised in advanced of the length to the PU locations, the energy it takes to swim, and the DH back to the log cabin .
dabble booking a tube is allowed only in long tows, and only if part of the cargo can be dumped along the way.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is not a force swim if they only refuse to swim above 73% of the times.
if the swim offer comes when ice cream is served then it will not count against the poor kids.
if the swim takes them to the middle of the lake, a relocation boat offer must be there to tube them back.
if the swim offer comes more then 8 minutes before the swim, then it will not count against the breve kids.
to calculate the swim energy cost, the kids need to be advised in advanced of the length to the PU locations, the energy it takes to swim, and the DH back to the log cabin .
dabble booking a tube is allowed only in long tows, and only if part of the cargo can be dumped along the way.

I was able to dump my granddaughter and son! My son's wreck was spectacular!! TWO double back flips and a large SPLAT!! :p

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Salem, OH still. Got a load picking up tonight at 0300 from Minerva, OH to Frasier, MI for a 9am delivery.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Hesston, KS waiting for morning. Beautiful drive! No scales. Little traffic. Took I-72 to US-36 thru Missouri. All highway, without the traffic. US-36 also goes thru Kansas the same way, with a couple minor town slowdowns.

Originally, I was going to go 55 to 70 across, but decided to save a whopping 20 miles by listening to my gps. I'm glad I did.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at Sorg Dodge in Goshen, IN waiting on the Sprinter headlight and wiper relay to get fixed. Blah

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hesston, KS waiting for morning. Beautiful drive! No scales. Little traffic. Took I-72 to US-36 thru Missouri. All highway, without the traffic. US-36 also goes thru Kansas the same way, with a couple minor town slowdowns.

Originally, I was going to go 55 to 70 across, but decided to save a whopping 20 miles by listening to my gps. I'm glad I did.

I'm glad to hear you got my load there on time.

I've run 36 through Mo., good road. I'm off to the Vet with the Bulldog, then I'm gonna bath him and give him his monthly Frontline. He's gonna hate me...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I'm glad to hear you got my load there on time.

I've run 36 through Mo., good road. I'm off to the Vet with the Bulldog, then I'm gonna bath him and give him his monthly Frontline. He's gonna hate me...

Oh yeah... right on time. ;)

Finn was terrible getting him in for his first shower. Now he wants in with anyone who's taking one.

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter
We are in a nice log house on South Bass Lake near Interlochen, MI. Been wearing out kids, FORCING them to swim, play and tubing behind the boat. A bon fire every night. Today it's the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes and maybe the fireworks in Traverse City tonight. Life is grand is Grand Traverse County! :D

Glad you are / did have a good time in our fair county! It's a bit warm and busy here for me so we went north to the Soo (Sugar Island) for the weekend. :)

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Can someone recommend a good shady spot to parrk a Sprinter in Laredo? My first time here, should be unloaded in 2 hrs.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Shade in Laredo!?!? LOL, yea right...don't you think all of those CV's and sprinters sitting at the "J" would already have taken up any shade if there were any to be had...LOL...

You didn't bring that big folding "canopy" with you did you...:D

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
At exit 3 across the highway from Walmart is the mall....there is lots of shade trees throughout the parking lot.....I sit over there sometimes to get away from the truckstop...or do as I did and rip Texas out of your atlas....problem solved...

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at the J, Davenport, IA. Just got done playing Farmville, so off to bed...don't know if I like this J or not. Kinda a noisy one. and not a lot of places to park a van and I don't want to take up truck parking in the back. The Iowa 80 isn't much better. Dropped off in Waterloo, IA. Things are running slow due to the shutdown, so if no load by tomorrow at 4 or 5 I'll probably be heading closer to Chicago. Iowa hasn't been kind to vans or Sprinters as of late according to dispatch.:eek:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
And will someone else pleaaase call Sirius and tell them to stop playing crappy music?!?! I already have and I'm about to cancel my subscription.