December freight & fun

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hear there's a neighborhood tavern around there, maybe you could go in style in the 'vette before you drop a worm in Lake FASTworthy.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

He's about 50 miles from the corner tavern... the Corvette is put away for winter, and I can't drive for few days after my back injection this morning, but I can stand up straight now!

Undisputed King of Short Runs

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
He's about 50 miles from the corner tavern... the Corvette is put away for winter, and I can't drive for few days after my back injection this morning, but I can stand up straight now!

Undisputed King of Short Runs
Sounds like a cop-out! You would probably invite OVM over for hotdogs and give him a cocktail weenie on a triscut

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are you guys ready for it? It is all over the weather news arctic blast coming by mid week about 30° below normal single digits some areas !

Reactions: ntimevan

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
So how has freight been? I've been off the road for a few weeks to get transmission replaced (don't get me started, 13 months and 4 days from date of purchase, new)...picking it up in a few hours from dealership in Holland, MI. Trying to decide whether to go back in service or drive it home for the weekend and start fresh Sunday or Monday

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
4-5 load offers today. Few I didn't want even though they were good loads (Laredo,Chicago,Detroit) but they all deliver tomorrow, I wanna be home for the weekend!

Reactions: ntimevan