The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's a BIG deal.
If you stick with the partisan accusations and the media interpretations of what was said, then yes, it's a very big deal. In the same way that Trump's words in the video were characterized as admitting to sexual assault when the actual words said something else, go back and listen to Giuliani's actual words, what he actually said, and you'll see he never actually said that he himself was talking to current FBI agents. And if you go back and watch the video of Baier he never said he was wrong, just that his phrasing was inartful. If you watch the video of his original statement, he never said an indictment was imminent or soo or any other time frame. Listen to what Giuliani and Baier actually said, and not what meaning might be molded from it or ascribed to it.

The "sources" are Guiliani and James Kallstorm, the ex-Director of the FBI NYC office.
Neither of which are current FBI agents.

There is a good bit of reporting on the above from a variety of outlets on all this ..
Oh, well then, it must be true, because the media is, as we all know, totally unbiased and truthful, like totally.

. as well as the mindset of some of the agents in the NYC FBI office - many Catholics apparently (wonder why they might pissed ... lol) who
I'll have to take your word on that one, as I haven't read or heard anything from current FBI agents regarding the mindset of the agents in the NYC FBI office.

You might wanna read up on it, because it appears as though you aren't fully in the loop.
Oh, I'm totally out of the loop. One hundred percent out of the loop. I can't even see the loop I'm so far out of it. I haven't talked with a single current or former FBI agent about this. As far as I know I've never met or talked with anyone who has. So yeah, out oif the loop. I have read up on it, though, and I heard Giuliani's and Baier's statements live when they made them, I've read up on the book, and I've read and heard all of the characterizations and interpretations presented as fact that isn't fact, so I'm not completely unfamiliar with any of it. But our of the loop, yes.

Some pretty nasty history there ... some of it not all that old.
But no real evidence, other than partisan accusations, that any of that is current. I'm not saying n none of this isn't going on, or that it can't happen only that there's no real evidence for it at present.

You're correct about the Hatch Act and who handles it ... but that don't mean DOJ OIG or others (think US Attorneys) won't get involved. There are more there are more than just employees involved.
I'm pretty sure I said, "unless there's some kind of related criminal charges involved beyond the Hatch Act." Your original premise was giving odds on the DOJ OIG investigating the NYC FBI office for possible violations of the Hatch Act. I'm standing by my odds on that premise. If there are non employees involved (who cannot violate the Hatch Act even if they tried), or criminal violations involved, the DOJ OIG would certainly handle those. But the DOJ OIG does not deal with Hatch Act violations in any way, shape or form.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
IMO, if Hillary is elected, Comey is gone. (Fired/ forced to resign.) He will be replaced with a more partisan Democrat. Along with AG Loretta Lynch they will 'shut it all down'. The email and Foundation investigations will be halted. Everything will be whitewashed. Hillary, Bill, Huma, and Cheryll will skate. Elections have consequences.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
"No real evidence" ... other than professional career FBI agents in the same office speaking on background about what's actually going on in the office apparently.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"No real evidence" ... other than professional career FBI agents in the same office speaking on background about what's actually going on in the office apparently.
Do you have a link to where there are any direct quotes from these professional career FBI agents?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
IMO, if Hillary is elected, Comey is gone. (Fired/ forced to resign.)
Could happen ... or not ...

He will be replaced with a more partisan Democrat.
You might want to scope out the partisan affiliation of FBI Directors on a historical basis ... don't think you'll find many Dem's.

Along with AG Loretta Lynch they will 'shut it all down'. The email and Foundation investigations will be halted. Everything will be whitewashed. Hillary, Bill, Huma, and Cheryll will skate.
You bought a nothingburger from the "Marilyn" the drag-queen and his fat sidekick.

Elections have consequences.
They certainly do.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Do you have a link to where there are any direct quotes from these professional career FBI agents?

Nope, not to hand here on my phone ... didn't bookmark or index the articles as I read them.

Your command of the Googlz is good, you can find them if you put your mind to it ... and invest the time.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

Nope, not to hand here on my phone ... didn't bookmark or index the articles as I read them.

Your command of the Googlz is good, you can find them if you put your mind to it ... and invest the time.
There are tons of articles that cite unnamed sources, but none that I've found that have any FBI agents out of the NYC office speaking on record.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
IMO, if Hillary is elected, Comey is gone. (Fired/ forced to resign.)
Could happen ... or not ...

He will be replaced with a more partisan Democrat.
You might want to scope out the partisan affiliation of FBI Directors on a historical basis ... don't think you'll find many Dem's.

Along with AG Loretta Lynch they will 'shut it all down'. The email and Foundation investigations will be halted. Everything will be whitewashed. Hillary, Bill, Huma, and Cheryll will skate.
You bought a nothingburger from the "Marilyn" the drag-queen and his fat sidekick.

Elections have consequences.
They certainly do.
Do you think it's a nothingburger that Clinton set up her unsecured server so she could conceal the Clinton Foundation schemes?

Yowpuggy

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
67b6b0f770a30df83ccac9067a78683a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
That's about Comey, though, and not about the leaks out of the office ...
Yeah no, not exactly.

While the piece is generally about Comey, it isn't exclusively about Comey:

"Comey also faces the possibility of an internal Justice Department probe into the handling of the email investigation and his disclosures to Congress. Grassley has asked the Justice Department's inspector general to look into those questions, while anti-corruption group Campaign for Accountability has urged the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility to probe Comey's disclosures as well as a series of leaks about Clinton-related investigations.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That's about Comey, though, and not about the leaks out of the office ...
Yeah no, not exactly.

While the piece is generally about Comey, it isn't exclusively about Comey:

"Comey also faces the possibility of an internal Justice Department probe into the handling of the email investigation and his disclosures to Congress. Grassley has asked the Justice Department's inspector general to look into those questions, while anti-corruption group Campaign for Accountability has urged the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility to probe Comey's disclosures as well as a series of leaks about Clinton-related investigations.
Still not about the Hatch Act.