The Trump Card...

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Heard a good one on red eye this morning Hillary isn't responsible for what she said during Obama's term he is LOL wake up America

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I see sellout Sanders is still campaigning for Clinton in Michigan today. The DNC can dirty trick him in the primaries by favoring Hillary and also she was fed debate questions against him, but no problemo for him.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I see sellout Sanders is still campaigning for Clinton in Michigan today. The DNC can dirty trick him in the primaries by favoring Hillary and also she was fed debate questions against him, but no problemo for him.

021f49d85096eb8bcf5f7fbea99c6da3.jpg

830cf4fc379ff18fd076b32e6891b127.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Last edited:
Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
He completely changed his tune the day after he had that lengthy meeting with Obama at the White House.

I'm just sayin'.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa - The Washington Post
https://apple.news/AiEZJLlfBTV-ocU8Hk2cuww
Rote hadn’t planned on voting twice but said it was “a spur-of-the-moment thing” when she walked by the satellite voting location, she told The Washington Post in a phone interview Saturday.
“I don’t know what came over me,” Rote said.

She was a victim of her name.

Reactions: RLENT and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
image.png it could be accurate. Not a large poll sample though. Other polls have Trump with up to 88 % GOP support in Florida. Plus the poll was done mostly before the 'investigation' announcement. He may lose Florida, and everyone is saying he can't win without winning Florida, but that's if he doesn't win Michigan and Wisconsin. (Survey Monkey Polls has labeled them both tossup states). Together give him the same amount of electoral votes as Florida. Polls also show him surging ahead in Va and New Hampshire. Within 3 points in Pa. as well.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Here's a nifty article on where people are who cast the deciding votes, generally. It's an eye opener.

Election maps are telling you big lies about small things

I think Trump will win Pennsylvania, despite Philly being the population behemoth of the state. The rest of the state is all Trump. All it takes is a few who can't vote for Clinton, and either votes for Trump, somebody else, or not vote at all, and Trump gets it.

I also think Trump will win North Carolina. As well, Nevada, Arizona, Iowa, Georgia, Florida, and Ohio.

steve_kelley_steve_kelley_for_oct_28_2016_5_.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wanna get away....

Last night shopping, going through check-out a young boy asked his mother repeatedly who she was going to vote for president? Talk about people suddenly taking interest in a answer.

To the disappointment of eavesdroppers, she just kept changing the subject :rolleyes:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Maybe one of our moderators can add a voting poll of our own in here and we could vote our results,,,its a thought.
Anyone not using the app should be able to start a poll. Members using a phone or tablet or whatever can still create and vote in polls by using the Web browser on their device.