The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
AG Loretta Lynch pressured FBI Director Comey to not inform Congress of the reopening of the investigation so as to be in accordance with the DOJ's long-standing policy of not even allowing a hint of partisanship in its decisions and activities.

Holy crap that's funny.

Reactions: Moot

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
AG Loretta Lynch pressured FBI Director Comey to not inform Congress of the reopening of the investigation so as to be in accordance with the DOJ's long-standing policy of not even allowing a hint of partisanship in its decisions and activities.

Holy crap that's funny.
lol that is!!

Reactions: Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Trump wasn't running at the mouth on this one.
I just got my insurance plan update.
Out of pocket deductible increased.
Monthly premium DOUBLED! :bsflag:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Obamacare architect says your only a small percentage and it's "working as designed".

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
CNN is spittin' bubbles over Donna Brazil. They accepted her "resignation" and backdated it 2 weeks ago. Because, you know, they're impartial.

Reactions: davekc and muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
During the original investigation, and through July, the Clinton campaign and its political allies ( I'm lookin' at you, Media) launched attacks at Republicans in general for wasting time in the Hillary witch hunt, but they did not directly attack the FBI. It misrepresented a few FBI statements, sure, but it did not target investigators in the way we're seeing now. The cynical among us might think that's because she was sure it was in the bag. The fix was in. I don't know.

But now we have open hostilities between Lynch at the DOJ and Comey at the FBI. And we have the Clinton campaign circulating a letter attacking the FBI. And we have countless media hit pieces aimed at the FBI. SO many media hit pieces. It's almost like there's a coordinated effort.

The obvious question is why the direct attack on Comey and the FBI? It's the kind of tactic that may play to your core base, but alienates everyone else. Including the media. Even the mainstream media isn't gonna her water bucket forever in this. As Monday wore to a close, even her own cable news network began repeating the fact that if it wasn't for a super sekrit email server, none of them would be in this position.

So what's going on here?

A) The Clinton campaign thought they were done. It's almost over, the fat lady was warming up in the wings. Then this. So they're lashing out. It's classic paranoid and nasty behavior by the campaign. Hillary tried playing humble. She tried apologizing. She made a mistake (never mind the fact that prisons are chock full of people who made a mistake). But a moment ago, her victory seemed inevitable, SNAP, and now she's in a state of fury at having it put at risk. <expletive> <expletive> <expletive>

B) There is something actually in those emails that genuinely frightens the Clinton campaign. Which is why it took the crazy risk of going after the FBI with both barrels. It's desperate to smear the FBI as much as possible in order to neutralize any revelations or even potential charges. The attacks are a warning to back off, calm down, treat Hillary with kid gloves again. Or else.

For all of Hillary's awkwardness, and ickyness, she didn't lose it in the past. Why is she losing it now? I mean, she's full-on losing it. If the Clinton campaign were panicking, this is what it would look like. Trump already stole her "rigged" thunder. She can't blame herself, that's a given. She can't blame Trump. She can't blame the vast right wing conspiracy. She can't blame the media, that's for sure. She can't blame Lynch. She can't blame her lover. Or even her husband. The only one left is Comey. It's a panic.

Meanwhile Trump is just giggling. Out loud.

Reactions: RoadTime

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yikes Donna. I guess if you aren't cheating you aren't trying.:rolleyes:
And apparently Hillary didn't take action to stop it because she received multiple debate questions.
New email shows Donna Brazile leaked a second debate question to Clinton campaign
Uhh, didn't quite happen as reported.

FALSE: Clinton Received Debate Questions Week Before Debate
Umm, the Snopes piece was about a bogus story regarding the Presidential debate.
My post pertained to the primary debates between her and Bernie Sanders.
Snopes specifies this in the last paragraph:

This fake news story about the first presidential debate was a complete fabrication and is unrelated to later claims that Donna Brazile might have provided the Clinton campaign previews of questions to be asked at much earlier Democratic primary (i.e., non-presidential) events.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtle

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
78b7d002a43c780a6e5a0d7e5709cc9c.jpg

For Juju's enjoyment

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app