67dab462503f4c527164776fe9c0aac5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Still not about the Hatch Act.
LOL ... did I say it was ?
Nope. But sure seems that you need something, anything, to show how those big bad bullies in the NYC FBI Trumpland office is leaking information specifically and intentionally to affect the election.

While the possibility they are leaking information is for that very reason, it's also just as possible that they are leaking information because they feel they have a solid, prosecutable case and are rebelling against Lynch and Comey for protecting Hillary for political purposes. If even a few agents down the line believe that Comey (and Lynch) have signaled that it's OK to treat Hillary differently, because the same types of investigations on others have resulted in very different conclusions from those at the top, there ya go.

The notion that the premier state security agency equipped with the full resources and investigative might of the federal government might working to interfere in the elections is outrageously outrageous. But the leaks may or may not be illegal. If the leaked information is currently before a grand jury, then it's illegal. If the leaked information contains actual documents that in releasing that information would interfere with law enforcement proceedings, or deprive a person of a fair trial, or be an unwarranted invasion of privacy, reveal confidential sources, or investigative techniques and procedures, or endanger the physical safety of law enforcement personnel, or if the leaked information is classified (even the overclassification of ridiculous things like a list of janitorial supplies), then it would be illegal. Otherwise, both the Whistleblower Act and the First Amendment protects those leaks. If the leaks are illegal, and were leaked by lawyers (including grunt FBI agents with a law degree, which is just a snotload of them), then the Office of Professional Responsibility would look into it. If the leaks weren't illegal, then the OPR won't look into it, regardless of how many "calls" there are for them to do so, or from where those calls come. So far, none of the leaks appear to be illegal.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Nope, I really don't ... and I'm not interested in prevailing in some sort of argument with you about it. Simply don't have the time.

I know what I read ... if you wish to devote the time and energy, you can read it too.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I know what I read ... if you wish to devote the time and energy, you can read it too.
I've read it. That's as close to the loop as I can get. I simply refuse to be sucked in by political crap rhetoric. (I'm not implying you are, I'm simply stating I won't be.) I tend to doubt most everything that gets said and reported, anyway, but in this election cycle, I'm finding that even more research than normal is required.

Reactions: RoadTime

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last edited:
Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Good luck to all that you support. Regardless of who wins, that person will be my president and receive the respect (from me) that the office deserves!

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: Turtle

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Just looked at poll closing times. I predict a winner will be called at 8:01 PM EST.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: Turtle

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
image.png
This what having a ground game - and not nominating a candidate who tends to insult and pizz off large demographic groups - will get you:

How the Harry Reid Machine May Have Killed Trump’s Chances

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
And for kicks and giggles. Here’s Why THE POLLS ARE WRONG=> Trump Will WIN IN A LANDSLIDE!
Jim Hoft ain't exactly the Gold Standard in terms of reason and logic ...
The Electoral prediction in his link was a lot closer than expert Larry Sabato's.

Last edited: