Anyone know the name of these companies running penske cube vans?

ajakapari

Expert Expediter
I don't care for or need your respect? What a joke. I didn't have to learn anymore languages because I speak the best one and the most dominant one on earth. Do you know the one language all air traffic controller and pilots must speak? ENGLISH. So, if you have something to prove, go back to your Soviet bloc country and impress them with you flat screen tv.
Hahahaha.. :D

bfields115

Seasoned Expediter
I'll decide! U don't tell me what to do... When u learn a couple more languages maybe I'll gain some respect for your suggestions .. Thank u.
I just realized that you are probably from East Africa, and you immigrated to another continent because yours was just to good and you wanted to share the wealth. I could be wrong of course. I am trying to make things better for all of us. My name is not "dude" and find something better to do with your time, like empty out your piss jugs.

ajakapari

Expert Expediter
I just realized that you are probably from East Africa, and you immigrated to another continent because yours was just to good and you wanted to share the wealth. I could be wrong of course. I am trying to make things better for all of us. My name is not "dude" and find something better to do with your time, like empty out your piss jugs.
Dude u still talking ? Ya u are right I gotta dispatch som loads , no time for u, go to your sleeper looks like u had a long day waiting for that load ...

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Additionally, when I start a thread, it would be great if it could stay on topic. Those of you whom want to act like 6th graders in a farting contest should send each other private messages. Or turn to channel 17 on the cb.
CB not working?

bfields115

Seasoned Expediter
Dude u still talking ? Ya u are right I gotta dispatch som loads , no time for u, go to your sleeper looks like u had a long day waiting for that load ...[/QUOTE Your responses are immature such as "Am I still talking". You made statements and I gave rebuttal's. Maybe it is important to you that you emphasize to the forum that you do not drive, because you are a dispatcher. Wow. How impressive. Very cerebral. You are probably a member of Mensa and just holding back from the rest of us. And if you do not have time for me, stop responding with your ignorant responses.

ajakapari

Expert Expediter
I do drive and dispatch. Thank u.
Look I didn't mean to offend u in anyway I am SoRRy if I did .
Just trying to make a $ like u. didn't like that u mention foreigners the way u did like they are all responsible for the low rates and such we all have to deal with right now.

Sorry again.
Thank u.

bfields115

Seasoned Expediter
I never said that all foreigners are responsible. I have defended them as well, and I have known and know plenty that do it right... pay insurance, run within weight limits, etc. However, based on what I have seen and individuals I have talked to, there are many foreigners that are running brokerages and paying drivers low wages. As you said, if you do not care about "others", then go live off the grid. Be self sufficient and remove yourself. Don't participate with society.

Reactions: ajakapari

ajakapari

Expert Expediter
I never said that all foreigners are responsible. I have defended them as well, and I have known and know plenty that do it right... pay insurance, run within weight limits, etc. However, based on what I have seen and individuals I have talked to, there are many foreigners that are running brokerages and paying drivers low wages. As you said, if you do not care about "others", then go live off the grid. Be self sufficient and remove yourself. Don't participate with society.
Yes u are probably right there must be some company owned by foreigner that pays low .
But for everyone u name, I will name one that's American Owned that pays less.

Reactions: ntimevan

bfields115

Seasoned Expediter
I try to stay out of this kind of thing, but I cant bite my tongue on this one. Do you have any idea how ignorant that sounds?
Do you know how ignorant it sounds when someone states that you should "learn two other languages and then you can talk to me", or something along those lines. Nuts.

ajakapari

Expert Expediter
Do you know how ignorant it sounds when someone states that you should "learn two other languages and then you can talk to me", or something along those lines. Nuts.
It was rude for you to tell me I need a translator for not speaking English correct which is normal . It's not my 1st tongue ,it's my 4th. That was a cheap shot ... I thank you though your hate will push me to do better at it. All I meant by that above is that if u were not speaking your mother language u will struggle also.

Reactions: Grizzly

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
This problem will persist as long as brokers, carriers and shippers are willing to load these under insured and not in compliance vehicles. I recently heard a very large carrier has taken the stance that "the benefits outweigh the risks" in regards to using under insured vehicles. They run cheaper leaving more profit for the carrier. Profit profit profit.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
when a statement includes an "I heard"....you can picture Perry Mason standing swiftly with an objection.."hear say your Honor?".......The jury will disregard the last statement made by the witness....just saying.....

Reactions: ntimevan