June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got 1!!! From here to the North!!! :D A bit of a late start to the week, but its a good run and will build off it!!

on good authority, freight is moving in Chicago at fire sale prices....when the cheapos are gone I'll swoop in laterand grab one at MY rate!!...:) Principals comes with a price...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
on good authority, freight is moving in Chicago at fire sale prices....when the cheapos are gone I'll swoop in laterand grab one at MY rate!!...:) Principles comes with a price...

there...fixed it for ya..

holy crap...93 hours...what happens to the dispatch board when you hit the 100 hour mark...does it implode?
:eek:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
surprise.jpg

Speaking of "Good things to come". Next week we will have an announcement that I think our drivers and owner operators are going to love!!!!

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
View attachment 5028

Speaking of "Good things to come". Next week we will have an announcement that I think our drivers and owner operators are going to love!!!!

Let me guess, you have hired these 2 girls in the pic and we are now going have them set up in the drivers lounge and offer professional masseuse.....I'M Hoping this story has a HAPPY ENDING!!! LOL..

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I feel for ya, EB. I was in Wichita over the weekend. Hit 100° on Saturday and kept climbing. Abundant sunshine, which is code for not a cloud anywhere. Was 106° on Monday when I got out of there. Considered deadheading to Laredo to get some relief.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like I will be going from the swamp..[Jacksonville,FL] To the dessert heat...Will be at the yard in the morning....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We finally sealed the deal on the Ovm for the bolt guy trade. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

OMG!!!!! They so need a like button on the iPhone app!!!!!

That is probably one of the funniest posts on here in a long time.

BTW he is rolling for a load too.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Evening all, been busy. Low miles good pay, boy those two phrases go good together.

Currently, Kentucky to snookie to Kentucky by tomorrow night. Frankie !!!!

Speaking of someone told me Frankie had a baby. I said, didn't know he was pregnant !!!!!
Congrats Frankie !!!!!