June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning all, hope everyone gets that lucky load today. I am sitting in GR,, have to be home this weekend so a little bit limited on where I go.

The long magnet I mentioned yesterday is because on short models it keeps the sliding door from hitting an open back door.

The fuel filter for this thing was 90 bucks! Reason, the sensor is not removable you have to purchase the ff with it attached.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The fight we had the other night was my fault,

my wife asked me what was on the TV and i said dust....
and now I get to sit in Iowa to rust......LOL

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loading around 1500 in Jacksonville,FL Heading back to KY...Water is getting deep down here..I 10is closed around Lake city FL...10 TO 15 Inches in places of Florida and still raining!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loading around 1500 in Jacksonville,FL Heading back to KY...Water is getting deep down here..I 10is closed around Lake city FL...10 TO 15 Inches in places of Florida and still raining!!!
Hear its nasty down there..you be careful buddy....its only a load...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
The fight we had the other night was my fault,

my wife asked me what was on the TV and i said dust....
and now I get to sit in Iowa to rust......LOL

smart butt! lol

So you getting that feeling about a load or are ya gonna dh east a bit..
gonna be 103 here today so I doubt I'll even try going outside, much less pull weeds..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
smart butt! lol

So you getting that feeling about a load or are ya gonna dh east a bit..
gonna be 103 here today so I doubt I'll even try going outside, much less pull weeds..

triple digit heat everywhere except Mn....for tomorrow...just might do something really off the wall....LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Check out our facebook page if you are interested in applying for a TEANA college scholarship for you or your child or grandchild.

http://www.facebook.com/loadone

You have to act quick as application deadline has been extended to July 6th.