June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Finally got my new blower after 2 tries... sure enough when I got to the mechanic this morn, they had one waiting... hooked it up, hit the switch, awkward silence, followed closely by few choice words from mechanic which would read as ************ if I posted them here! ... nada, zilch, not happening.. totally dead unit... ugh. Took him 6 phone calls to find someone else in the area who had one in stock, but they couldn't get it here from Flint til 3pm. 10 minutes, I was good to go. OVM and Turtle were right.. crazy simple.. it was the 3 screws, one wire model :)

Oh, and I got a BRAND NEW scanner from Matt! Yay! LOL.

Got dinner, went to church, now #3 at the yard :)

Dale

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good Morning All!! 1st coffee down and I'll Be empty in Plymouth, Mich within the hour..:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Empty in Plymouth Mich and at "The Yard"...for now..Probably do breakfest and then head for Home...:D

Hmmmm...Everyone is still sleepin .... nah I won't...:D

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning All!! 1st coffee down and I'll Be empty in Plymouth, Mich within the hour..:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Empty in Plymouth Mich and at "The Yard"...for now..Probably do breakfest and then head for Home...:D

Hmmmm...Everyone is still sleepin .... nah I won't...:D

Up now....looking at I guess it would be Cabela Lake....LOL just on 1st coffee

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Goin home from the yard, goin to play "closest to it"...:D

I figured you got that TX run ... Caryn called to double check my weight limit, then I heard phone ring outside my window lol... looked out to see you leavin.

Dale

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would not go to Texas right now with the shutdown looming. Chef would deadhead out so it could work for him.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
why that dirty dog....LOL

Nah, I don't like to run at the "listed" weight limit on this..especially not above.. even if legal, just doesn't feel right. Too wobbly. Probably need to have safety drop it a lil bit.. I'm sure it was weighed with a skinny guy LOL.

Dale

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL, yeap, goin to Texas... was tryin to save the aggravation of the 12 ahead of me and here about it,,but it is "heavy"...

And yeap Xiggi, i am giving them till Monday night and if not loaded, i an DH'in home....:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL, yeap, goin to Texas... was tryin to save the aggravation of the 12 ahead of me and here about it,,but it is "heavy"...

And yeap Xiggi, i am giving them till Monday night and if not loaded, i an DH'in home....:D

Thank you for saving me the aggravation... your consideration is noted and filed....LOL

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
What is it listed for on the board?....you can have it changed ya know?...

. didn't figure they'd let me change it til the contract is officially in my name..

Oh well, I'm number 2 here now.. saw Nick and Jen still down the row.. lunch time at Arby's, then hopefully get out.

Dale

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Like Xiggi said, with the coming shutdown, i wouldnt make alot of sense for some. And as Dreamer said its heavy, but not "Too" heavy...:D...and beyond that, i pushed a little and i can DH back home and still be at a buck a mile!! :D

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Like Xiggi said, with the coming shutdown, i wouldnt make alot of sense for some. And as Dreamer said its heavy, but not "Too" heavy...:D...and beyond that, i pushed a little and i can DH back home and still be at a buck a mile!! :D

LOL.. ah, you knew you were the one on the lot who could take it without bumping to a small straight :p

By the way, for the questioning .. it wasn't a super heavyweight, 5000 lb load Chef is running LOL. .just over 3K... score one for the C-Max.

Dale

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL.. ah, you knew you were the one on the lot who could take it without bumping to a small straight :p

By the way, for the questioning .. it wasn't a super heavyweight, 5000 lb load Chef is running LOL. .just over 3K... score one for the C-Max.

Dale

LOL, 5000 lbs, I'd have turned it down...but it is just a"tad" over the quoted weight, not really heavy, but heavy enough that like you most would turn it down (and a few did) , but yea, it is a "score" for the C-Max....:D

Oh and to clarify, it aint payin me a buck a mile for the miles back home, but it payes enough to pay for the gas down and back home and still payes a buck a mile goin down....