June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
It's all good, got another... headed to Minnesota :) with a whole 125 lbs LOL.

Dale

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Gonna be out of service till after July 4th gonna sit back and relax a little and sit at home for the shut down

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Almost back to ky. Bout 4 hrs. Same amount of time they held up the reload. Pretty neat operation they got goin out there in snookieville. Hopefully get unloaded when we get there. They said they would. Then a good nights sleep and hopefully a load tomorrow.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good Morning from Palestine Ark. 1st cup of coffee down and heading out to run the rest of the way into Laredo..Should be in there by 1930-2000, drop and go to dinner...I am figuring to give dispatch till about 1900 sat night and if no load, Ill start rolling towards home and maybe grab a load along the way....

You all have a good day and be safe..:)

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Morning all. This weekend and next should wrap up the busy stuff for me. Have wedding rehearsal this evening , wedding is outside tomorrow in the 95 degree heat. Should make being in a tux real nice.... Lol. Then next weekend is the last graduation party.

In between all of my weekend events in June I still managed to have an incredible month. Thanks to the team in dispatch.

Everyone have a safe and happy holiday , please don't forget to take moment to think about those who serve and have served so we can enjoy our freedoms today. A big thank you from my family to all of you who have served the USA!!!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Morning all, In Houston after spending the last 3 days moving the kids into there new house.(note to self I'm getting to old for this). Now just waiting on Dispatch to let me know what my travel plans are. Everyone have a great Weekend and stay Safe.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning from Palestine Ark. 1st cup of coffee down and heading out to run the rest of the way into Laredo..Should be in there by 1930-2000, drop and go to dinner...I am figuring to give dispatch till about 1900 sat night and if no load, Ill start rolling towards home and maybe grab a load along the way....

You all have a good day and be safe..:)

Whats up with that?...Only 24hrs of wait time.....there is still 5 business days next week....gee whiz...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
No wonder they call this the Land of Lincoln....the rates out of Chicago are as low as they would have been in 1860.....gee whiz....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The eye of severe T storm is set to pass over my location in the next few hours...

Fleetvision is not receiving any messages I send....:confused:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Whats up with that?...Only 24hrs of wait time.....there is still 5 business days next week....gee whiz...

Yeap there are 5 days left, but my daughters birthday is the 3rd, then the 4th, then my little girls high school grad party is the 7th, and my wifes birthday is the 8th ....then the Expo at the end of the month...:D

I might just take the rest of the month off!!:D

Oh and last yr I dh'd home from Newport RI on July 1st....:D

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeap there are 5 days left, but my daughters birthday is the 3rd, then the 4th, then my little girls high school grad party is the 7th, and my wifes birthday is the 8th ....then the Expo at the end of the month...:D

I might just take the rest of the month off!!:D

Oh and last yr I dh'd home from Newport RI on July 1st....:D

LOL..how time flies....I did not realize to-days date....this is the beginning of the long weekend....DOH....sorry bout that...