You're a King....

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I just recently began actually using my RoadKing card, and found the rewards program less than convenient: you have to swipe the card at a kiosk, and print out vouchers in increments of $5.00 to redeem the points. Any purchase requires payment of the tax in cash, and any unused portion is simply forfeit - not much of a 'reward', IMO. Compared to the Pilot card, for instance, where you simply swipe the card at the register [including most fast food counters] for the exact amount - much quicker, and no coercion to "use it or lose it" either.
As it's set up, the only way I'll use the RoadKing card is to purchase wifi on those occasions when my aircard doesn't work, for whatever reason. I think all the other reward programs are far superior to TA, and I told them that, too. :mad:

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
since I buy all my fuel at the TA,(our discount is fantastic),My points wih the RC card are always high.When I use it,its useually for buying dinneror for a shower.
What I do is use it for a little less than I'm going to spend,cause as Cheri said,you get no change with the purchase.
I like how the Pilot card works too,but they dont give me a 20 cpg discount