Your Tax Dollars at work...

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Yup I saw it on the news and got totally "teed" off for lack of a better word that wouldn't get me in trouble on here! G.M./Chrysler along with the Unions simply don't care about re-paying the "Loans" that they owe the tax payers and only about their greedy A** Self! and thanks to Obumma they probably will never pay it back either. Right now they are all just lining their pockets and to hell with the tax payers which was suspected that they would do.:mad:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well crap Chef, there are a few things that would make you vomit if it was made public.

This afternoon I read a few things about their up and coming crash and one GM insider pointed out in an article that the tax payer was never going to see a dime of the money back and GM bean counters figured out that the tax payer will end up paying about 110% more to repay back the loans that were made to bail them out than they actually loaned the company.

The company has yet to actually restructure as it is needed, they brought in non-car people into their executive and accounting staff and still losing market share. There is a prediction that within 5 years GM will be bought up or go back into bankruptcy.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Greg, i have heard and seen the same kind of stuff...gm will fail as soon as they have tonsatnd on their own without the taxpayers holding their hand...but hey, the unions and their minions and the management side ofthe deal will all be ok for the time being, or at least until election time....

As far as the vomit goes, you remember those "air sickeness bags..." i have a few of them in the van....