You Truckers!!!

G

Lighten up people,this is sounding as stupid as the c.b.The BAD ATTITUDES on the road are our problems,matters not what a bad attitude drives.You are responding to something put in this forum a long time ago, obviously while under the influence of ignorance.
It is not worthy of getting upset over,get a grip folks.Don't let a few idiots pull this forum down to their level,it's not meant to be used to spread hate and discontent.

G

Its obvious that you don't know sh*t about trucking. If you have'nt had a job as a tractor/trailer driver, (not an straight truck wanna be),then keep your mouth shut. You have no idea what its like to operate a rig.

G

You seem to be the typical, "know it all broad" that likes to whine about everything and the uncomfortable driver type that is always in the way. Maybe if women like you(or man) would stay home and do your mother and homemaker duties, children could have a balanced up-bringing. Get a CDL, if you can pass it, and DRIVE A RIG! Then you will see the light. Otherwise shut your pie-hole!

G

YOU want to be in our business, but, YOU don't want us to be in your business>>>hmmm...strange...first of all, it's not YOU GUYS, it's YOU PEOPLE when addressing us truckers...secondly, we test heavily on safety and equipment handling not only on the CDL test, but also upon signing up with a potential employer...third, DOT has stricter controlsfor us than you...next, we can't possibly do 75MPH in most driving situations safetly...*ie=driving rural areas or any area noat permitting 75MPH...and finally,

G

AND FINALLY, WE PRACTICE SAFETY...WE VALUE OUR LIFE AND YOURS...ANNIE

G

Well Mr.Roadkill,u must be a supertruck!Not a straight truckwannabe,
So tell me why your even looking into this expiditer forum? Guess u don't know your place? Not all of us Expiditers are big truck wanna be's,(been there done that) some of us with class A-CDL's chose to be self employeed owner opperator's, and based on our type of work, don't find it proffitable enough to opperate a class 8 truck @0.84/mile avg.I personally wouldn't haul a load for less than @1.00/mile and with rising fuel costs,this must go even higher into certin areas!Therefore,I also have been running @ the posted speed limit and do find it hard to always stay out of eveyones way!! But if your just a driver you go ahead and speeed safley! Just don't think you own the road! We all do,"We the people",and please watch your mouth,there are women out here too!
Thanx for your time.

ExFedEx

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
T.L. you have it right. I made the last reply on this post on Nov. 18th. I was waiting for some kind of agreement about bright lights in our mirrors & the idiots behind them, no one took the bait, but I guess Bret was bored last saturday night, Feb. 12th, & went through some OLD postings & thought he could ruffle some feathers amongst us, which he has done. Maybe Bret is "John Public", who originally posted this topic? Maybe trying to bring his topic back to life??? Like I said before, this guy is long gone. Ignore him. I know we all talk about safety & I assume we all practice what we preach. So be it.
Eric

G

No Bret, I'm not a big mouth broad, I look at the postings on this forum to try to learn and be updated on what other drivers in my chosen profession have to say and think. I know there are people like you out there, they are on the c.b. daily. I did drive "big" rigs for over 6 years with my better half before we chose to do this, like I said, I will not trade insults with you and your like mind buddy roadkill, God Bless.

G

First, I don't know who roadkill is, and second I have no idea who John Public is either. These are obviously two individuals who havent got the guts to sign their name to their posts.

G

Lawrence, I am not quite sure how to address this to you personally, however I do take offense to the very sexist comments made. I would appreciate if you were able to delete at least the one post that this "person" ( that is the best word I can come up with that is postable) made, and in a perfect world delete all the posts he made. Thank you.

G

YOU MORON IF YOU DIDNT DRIVE LIKE MOSES GRANDMOTHER WE WOULDNT TAILGATE YOU. IF YOUR SO SCARED TO DRIVE 75 YOU SHOULDNT HAVE A LICENSE.YOU THINK THAT YOUR LICENSE PLATE FEE BUILDS OUR ROADS WHAT GRADE OUR YOU IN.BIG THINGS ARE COMING DOWN THE ROAD,WE ARE THE LARGEST JOB FORCE IN THE WORLD,SOON AS WE GET ORGANIZED,YOULL BE PAYING PLATE FEES THAT WILL MAKE MINE MINISQUALL,SO ENJOY YOUR FREE SPEECH NOW CAUSE YOUR GOING TO HALF TO PAY.EVEN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY HAS STUDIES TO PROVE YOU 4 WHEELERS ARE THE CAUSE OF 88% OF ALL ACCIDENTS INVOLING A COMMERCIAL TRUCK. AND I MIGHT ADD 100% OF THOSE NOT INVOLING A TRK. JUST FOR YOUR PEA BRAIN I RUN A VIDEO CAMERA IN MY TRUCK SO PULL IN FRONT OF ME AND CUT ME OFF CAUSE ILL HIT YA THEN ILL SUE YOU TOO SO TAKE A ATTITUDE OUT ON SOMEONE ELSE AND LEAVE US TRUCKS ALONE,P.S. I KNOW ALOT OF TRUCKERS WHO ALSO RUN CAMERAS IN THEIR RIGS TOO///

G

Congratulations "John Public". Your post has brought out over 30 idiots and morons of the trucking world. Obviously, hauling freight is not one of their priorities.