you might be a moron if

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There's a huge franchise in poking fun at rednecks and a lot of it is about as true as it is funny. I got to thinking about morons and ways to spot them so I thought I'd toss this out.

You might be a moron if you can't find the row of a dozen magazines you just picked one up from to look at when it's time to put it back and you just have to put it any old place.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB
OOIDA Life Member 677319, JOIN NOW
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
you might be a moron if...

You raise chinchillas for fun and profit.

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Well Moot, at least it was better than chickens.
Chickens don't cuddle as well as Lenny and the gang.
By the way, is Lenny doing his job? What's the head count now?

Danny

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm through with raising chinchillas. I am giving them away as Christmas presents. Wrapped and boxed the last one this afternoon. I will be concentrating on selling Grit newspapers and expediting.

Packmule

Expert Expediter
GRIT....
Yeah I saw the movie...John Wayne wasn't it? Didn't know they had a Newspaper about the Movie though. Well good Luck there Pilgrim....You're gonna need it.

You may do better keeping Lenny around...put a pair of dark glasses on him and a tin cup. with a sign that says "please buy a paper about John Wayne from my freind so we can eat". Then you sell them your paper!! What a Plan!! I don't think the Duke could have thought up a better one himself.