You Know Me...

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
7/7/13

Dear old pal Cheri, I finally made it to Chi and delivered 11½ hours early. No rookie bush league expediter could have did what I done. And I wasn't even in a hurry. You know me Cheri, when a delivery time is set, I get the freight there before the delivery time. The consignee said he never seed a expediter of my caliber before. I were just doing what comes natural to a big league expediter.

Cheri old friend, could you see your way to lending me $25? I took an advance on this load. I wired some of the money home, what with the grandkid and new refrigerator. What was left is for road expenses. Gasoline here costs $4.01 and that's just for one gallon. Highway robbery is what it is.

I stopped and bought some fireworks. They were having a sale, buy one, get three free. I figured I should stock up for next year and save money. If it wernt for the sale, I wouldn't be needing no extra money.

If you could wire me the $25 in the morning I would be grateful. I will be getting paid Friday and could pay you back then. You know me and that I am a man of my word. I hope to get loaded out of Chi tomorrow and off to a great week.

Please give my regards to Kevmar and the boys back home. If I should come across Ring or Studs here in Chi I will send them your best.

Your old pal,

Moot