You know its love when

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Ok my wife and I just got back from a business trip (for her)/vacation/second honeymoon. This is only the second time we've flown together. The first was when we we're seriously dating and we flew from Chicago to Phoenix for a few days to cover the state and back home and the latest was this past weekend. from Chicago to Newark/New York City and back. As we were driving hoome from the airport, I commented to her that it's true love when your husband (who by the way is a big guy...6'3" and 285lbs. and is willing to sit in the middle seat. She realized this and agreed with me. *She aways likes the window seat, and I always prefer the aisle for arm room.
I remember out flight home from Phoenix to Chicago we sat way in the back and it was just her and I and we shared our pistachios we bought from some road side stand outside Tombstone, AZ with our flight attendants so the service was great.
Friday morning the flight was packed as we shared the flight with the Football team from Valparaiso University....*No wonder they haven't won a game all year, they no have NO big players, and are all freshmen or sophmores. But getting back to things, so the flight was full, again I was in the middle but was fortunate enough to have a small petite lady sit next to me in the aisle seat so I was ok comfort wise! Today coming home, again a packed flight and as usual I get the middle seat...we're tired from a weekend of drinking, and partying, and a free concert from Kenny G...so she falls asleep and I'm holding her and periodically she'd have these body twitches so I'd rub her hand to let her know it's alright.....well the guy sitting next to me in the aisle seat and of foreign decent, is also asleep and whenever she would twitch her body, he would too into the side of my stomach. I almost felt like rubbing him telling him its alright too! LOL! Needless to say I did not get to sleep on the flight! But it was alot of fun and great memories.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Thanks for the chuckle this morning!

Thank you for the compliment Team Caffee. I'm glad I was able to put a smile on your faces. Hopefully as soon as I get off work at 6am were off back to New York close to where we were for the cruise this past weekend. This time we're driving as mother-in-law and our Husky are going along too!
Hopefully I'll be able to post our adventures along the way whenever I have the opportunity to get access to email. We were going to drive straight through from Chicago to Poughkeepsie, like any other professional expediter should, but with no sleep since I'm working the overnight shift, and safety for myself, the family and others on the road, I'll let the wife start out, let me catch a catnap in the car, and finish it into Clarion, PA where everybody else has stopped overnight leaving prior to us! That way after a good restful nights sleep I'll knock out the rest of the trip Wednesday. *Not sure if I should post it here or in November Locations......still thinking about that!