You can tell you an Expediter if:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Your truck is coated in dry road salt and your windshield is covered in bug splats.

Layoutshooter

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I can vouch for layoutshooters truck! Wow what a combination of stuff they have run through. There truck is a testimony to the fact spring is coming! You just have to look at different parts of the truck to see the left over’s of winter and the new signs of spring such as the bugs everywhere! It is really funny looking.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL, no, no tape residue. We really enjoyed our short visit with TeamCaffee, they are great people to run into. The truck is clean now, looks WAY better. We went to a mom&pop truck wash at exit 165 on I20. It is called the I20 Truck Wash. It is a two man opporation. The building is kinda ricketty and it has a dirt lot which could be a problem. On the up-side they did a better job than most "Blue Meenies" do. It cost $60 and it was hand brushed. Not the best wash we ever had but far from the worst. It is a good place to keep in mind if you find yourself in need of a truck wash and are near Anniston. Layoutshooter