You can remove these GM Plants from your GPS

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I see the GM brand names are selling faster then their cars....

A lot of money out there floating around....

There was talk of a Chinese interest in buying the Hummer and then the subsequent talk of the Chinese making an American military vehicle....kind of ironic in a weird way....

60MPH

Expert Expediter
The chicago plant has private parking. If ya make a right out of the guard shack,,go to the first light,,,make another right and the parking lot will be on your left just under the employee catwalk...Its quiet,,clean and fairly safe parking (considering the area)

Slo you are thinking of the torrence ave. plant. Corner of 130th and Torrence ave. The south Chicago plant is off of US 30 near IL 394. That is a very bad area and nowhere safe to park and of course security will not let you park on the property:mad:

Heck I even use that Ford lot off of 130th even when I am not del. there. I have never been kicked out or had any problems. Its one of my go to spots just about close to everything in Chicago land.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Slo you are thinking of the torrence ave. plant. Corner of 130th and Torrence ave. The south Chicago plant is off of US 30 near IL 394. That is a very bad area and nowhere safe to park and of course security will not let you park on the property:mad:

Yep my Bad,,,it is the Torrence rd plant I was talking abou,,,I guess I didnt know bout the south plant either off US 30