You been out here how long?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
How do you tell when you've been out here to long? Does anyone know?

Do you stay out 30, 60 or 90 days before you take time off?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, 30,60 or 90! LOL!! It all depends on a couple of three things. When my next DR visit is, when Mrs. Layoutshooters next DR visit is. When I or Mrs. Layoutshooter run out of meds, OR, the truck needs to go into the shop. I see a pattern.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just as we thought, a rookie
Out and backs . . . the easy way to truck.

BigSmile.gif

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Me im still fairly new but I try to stay out 2 months

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app
Now I see who is getting all the freight, you been out there to long,lol

Go home every 4 weeks so you wont lose your mind.....

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Everyone's situation if different, but for me 2-3 weeks max and that's pushing it.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I am thrilled some one asked. If you think that claiming 345 days for is too much to get the Per on the taxes think again. I been like this since 2010. Needed to. Wife had her stomach removed that 20,000 extra and still more to go. The great INS only covers so Much yea tri care Ha. If you run single they got this notion the truck should only make 3000 a week and a team 5000 to 6000 Really... That's funny when I came here I was told the sky was the limit. That don't appear to be so now. If it is could have fooled me. I served this country for 23 years and I got this notation if I'm being Regulated to how much I can make that's communist plain and simple. Thomas Jefferson was asked what they had give the New Country that of which he replied a Republic Mam if you can keep it. Now with all the control and all the Riddick that goes with it. Weather its Taxes ect. Look at it. Govt reaches in and if you make good money they take 27 28 29 percent of it off the top weather you get over time they rip it from you then u got other things like how many loads one can have or how lets do the number how much a Unite can make per week. Cant lie about it. Its supposedly called spreading the wealth. We all know that really is. Why don't I get more than 14 to 15 days logged home a year well these last few don't make enough to go in. Needs to be sky the limit let me run. The Bills still got to be paid. Oh yes sorry you asked how long well try 14 to 15 days a year and that's even if I'm in Ashland VA and don't go to Newport News. Maybe If Id run hard I could be in more than 14 to 15 days a year. Gladiator and Into Darkness are good Movies along with Where the Red Fern Grows.

Last edited:

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Holy Mother of God, Cupcake..... make the stinking story go in a straight line, will ya?

Oh, and one more thing: Is someone forcing you to stay where you are?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
I am thrilled some one asked. If you think that claiming 345 days for is too much to get the Per on the taxes think again. I been like this since 2010. Needed to. Wife had her stomach removed that 20,000 extra and still more to go. The great INS only covers so Much yea tri care Ha. If you run single they got this notion the truck should only make 3000 a week and a team 5000 to 6000 Really... That's funny when I came here I was told the sky was the limit. That don't appear to be so now. If it is could have fooled me. I served this country for 23 years and I got this notation if I'm being Regulated to how much I can make that's communist plain and simple. Thomas Jefferson was asked what they had give the New Country that of which he replied a Republic Mam if you can keep it. Now with all the control and all the Riddick that goes with it. Weather its Taxes ect. Look at it. Govt reaches in and if you make good money they take 27 28 29 percent of it off the top weather you get over time they rip it from you then u got other things like how many loads one can have or how lets do the number how much a Unite can make per week. Cant lie about it. Its supposedly called spreading the wealth. We all know that really is. Why don't I get more than 14 to 15 days logged home a year well these last few don't make enough to go in. Needs to be sky the limit let me run. The Bills still got to be paid. Oh yes sorry you asked how long well try 14 to 15 days a year and that's even if I'm in Ashland VA and don't go to Newport News. Maybe If Id run hard I could be in more than 14 to 15 days a year. Gladiator and Into Darkness are good Movies along with Where the Red Fern Grows.

Id say last 10-15 minutes of gladiator my favorite

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We've been home since Thursday to get our apu fixed. Its the first time we've been home that we haven't been on a load, or a load picking up around home since we were home in February to do taxes. We take some time off on the road, but its usually a weekend in between loads. We took time off for MATS but we were also moving trucks. Our next home time will be November for opening day for deer season.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2