Yet Again!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It would appear that our Ducks Unlimited dinner on March 23 will be sold out yet again! 5th year in a row. We are down to under 20 tickets left, out of 750, and they will be gone in a day or so! Shooting for another record setting year!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Ohh Crap..I need to get my prioritys straight and stop working so much..Allmost forgot about this..
Got my order in for 1 couple and 2 Green Wings with Marshall..(I hope) Talked with him and I think he was busy at work and he is calling me back in a half hour or so..
See ya in a few weeks..

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's official! Our chapter dinner is sold out! We have sold 903 tickets! That is up from 750 last year. Monroe County is going to have to build a bigger hall. We have now filled the biggest hall they have! GO MONROE DU!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
With the ecomont the way it is I dont see the county doing that..Maybe moving to a 2 day event next year?? Dinner then brunch..Brunch for the fair weather hunters ;)
Sold out..sure hope my tickets are at the door when we get there.Thinking I got my order in just under the wire..
Good Job Monroe DU.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
With the ecomont the way it is I dont see the county doing that..Maybe moving to a 2 day event next year?? Dinner then brunch..Brunch for the fair weather hunters ;)
Sold out..sure hope my tickets are at the door when we get there.Thinking I got my order in just under the wire..
Good Job Monroe DU.

We now have a waiting list for seats that may open up. Like if a sponsor decides not to use all the seat they paid for or something. My table is full.