XM

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Purchased one of these mini XM units, signed on and the darn thing does not stay on a chanel always back to chanel #1.

Got any ideas?

If not got any ideas where I can purchase an in expensive one and how much do ya thank?

Time Out

Seasoned Expediter
I had the same problem with my Roady II. Had accidently changed the setting.As mentioned above it needs to be set on direct entry. You can call xm and they will lead you through it. Or if you have a Roady II: press the preset/direct button (located about midway across the top of the unit) until you reach "direct entry". Then press the button in the right corner to select it. You should be ready to select your channels again.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
My ETHICs just have no room for Howard or any company that would allow him to be its spokesman. Maybee since Nike dropped Vick, they could pick up as well for NFL.

NFL and Nascar I just can go without with a company that uses such a spokesman, plus a Gay channel to boot. I like my XM and I like my Baseball.

Ive been accused of being Conservative before, so once more a hundred times more aint gona hurt me anyway.