Woodward Dream Cruise

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, next year is here.

The Dream Cruise is this weekend. Is the Chevelle finished?

Nope

Ok I'm home now let me expand a tad more on the chevelle, the 502 is in, the 5 speed is in, the reared was in but now back out it wasn't right. The chassis is together and gathering dust, I got the front clip back from the body shop, the rest of the body is still in the shop and slowly painfully slowly getting done. Mrs . Fast has gotten the interior under progress if she doesn't change her mind anymore it should be back here in a few weeks. The plan is when the snow flys to start putting it all back together in time for my oldest granddaughter to drive it to her high school graduation next year.
It's now 2 years later, the Woodward Dream Cruise is still the biggest, baddest classic car show around. I wonder if fastman_1 ever got his chevelle finished.

Reactions: ntimevan

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's now 2 years later, the Woodward Dream Cruise is still the biggest, baddest classic car show around. I wonder if fastman_1 ever got his chevelle finished.

That would be...... no everything is here and in my shop but since my stroke I can’t get to it, we were going to take the corvette this year but it’s not handicap friendly.....Someday!

Sent from lost in space.

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Ragmobile.....

rare-1964-impala-hardtop-no-post-4dr-super-solid-ac-tx-car-no-rust-2.JPG

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Where have the years gone....?

Dream Cruise 2019 is here.

Reactions: fastman_1

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's time to put away the political crap and celibrate our youth!

It's back!
The Woodward Dream Cruise is back! Whoo Hoo!

cdn