Won't receive the freight

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
But it was already answered in response # 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicn
So, what is the site and where do you get this login?
Did you get this situation resolved yet?

Charles said:
You only get a login for that board if you are an outside carrier with a partner agreement with Panther.

Oh, I know it was. So the question, "what's the address for this board?" probably should not have even been asked. But, knowing the above, still knowing that you need a login to get onto the site, and then asking for the URL address, anyway, in nothing more than saying, "OK, I know I need a login, and the site is useless without one, but I'm still curious as to where the site is." For all I know, someone might want to know who owns the domain or the server, who the admin is, or the registrar. Lots of reasons to be curious about a Web site.

I thought so, too. Then again, I thought #10 above answered it pretty well, as well.

Rollinout2

Seasoned Expediter
Fleet Owner
keep talking and see how long u r a partner carrier.
your van could disappear and it wouln't matter at all to anyone.
so get the P 2 contracters all worked up,good idea.
it would be easy to figure who u r and terminate the relationship. oh no 1 less "know it all" van driver.
still think you' re smarter than the rest ?
gas van right ?

thinning of the herd, look around

mcclainlogis

Not a Member
This seems to be a total break down of communication and directions.
But, the good news is at least least you had Panther stand behind you and back you up.
Panther is great at supporting their 'outside' carriers or 'preferred' carriers that work with them.
Keep working with them and you will be fine!

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
This seems to be a total break down of communication and directions.
But, the good news is at least least you had Panther stand behind you and back you up.
Panther is great at supporting their 'outside' carriers or 'preferred' carriers that work with them.
Keep working with them and you will be fine!

Yep. I've never had a bad experience with them, unlike some other brokers I won't mention that take forever to pay. As far as large carriers, I find them pretty agreeable to deal with.