Wondering

Hamman77

Active Expediter
Driver
What makes you think no toilet at the Brady Bunch? It was never shown or mentioned? I remember Wally- Bev's bathroom had one.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's famous Brady trivia. Six kids sharing one bathroom and no toilet. The joke was that that the Bradys were so good, clean and wholesome that didn't even go to the bathroom. The reality was, of course, the network censors wouldn't allow a toilet to be shown, at that time.

First TV Toilet - sort of

Hamman77

Active Expediter
Driver
I'll bet the TV censors of the "old days" are spinning their graves! If you can remember all the things that couldn't be shown then( like Jennie's navel), how things have changed. But I always wondered why was it so wrong to see the Un-see able. It didn't corrupt us too bad??

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
[QUOTE="Hamman77, post: 732220, member: 21229] It didn't corrupt us too bad??[/QUOTE]
Who says it didn't. :rolleyes:

crazy-man.jpg

Hamman77

Active Expediter
Driver
Who is this? A TV censor or a dispatcher after a long day of hearing "no, I don't want this load, get it to some one else"?

wannatruck

Seasoned Expediter
One always tells the truth, the other lies.........

Ya'll are making me feel old, mainly because I am, I remember a lot of that stuff! I remember my dad thinking he was freaking amazing, he had an 8 track player in his van! Even I had 8 tracks, then those other tape things, then those shiny plastic round things, in both black and silver.....now days you buy music and put it on a flash driver or MP3 player, and there is no physical format. Or in most cases...you STEAL the music.......

Hamman77

Active Expediter
Driver
One always tells the truth, the other lies.........

Ya'll are making me feel old, mainly because I am, I remember a lot of that stuff! I remember my dad thinking he was freaking amazing, he had an 8 track player in his van! Even I had 8 tracks, then those other tape things, then those shiny plastic round things, in both black and silver.....now days you buy music and put it on a flash driver or MP3 player, and there is no physical format. Or in most cases...you STEAL the music.......

Hamman77

Active Expediter
Driver
You're not "stealing", just borrowing it... w/o paying for it!!
I remember when butter came from a cow not a corn field . That potatoes came from a bag not a box