Wondering whatever happened to this great idea!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Exactly how it should be in both great nations. Leftists ruin everything though, including this.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Too bad there's nothing along the lines of "We the People" in there anywhere but thats another thread...

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Unless something changes, by 2035 you may not recognize the USA as you know it today,,, the Latinos and the Muslims will be into by then,,,a new type of war here....Caucasians may be on there way out....depends on whose social papers you read as of now.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Unless something changes, by 2035 you may not recognize the USA as you know it today,,, the Latinos and the Muslims will be into by then,,,a new type of war here....Caucasians may be on there way out....depends on whose social papers you read as of now.
And God forbid we allow more Jews and Irish...... Geez o peets the blatant hatred continues.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Not seeing the blatant hatred. Maybe I'm not reading enough into it.

In any case, the fastest growing immigrant segments are those from the Asia-Pacific region (38 percent, same as Latin America and the Carribean), followed by Sub-Saharan Africa (9 percent), and then the Middle East - North African region (6 percent).

North America (which is Canada in this case) is down by half over the last 30 years, Europe is down by 45 percent, and Latin American and the Carribean region (which includes Mexico) is down by 20 percent.

I predict in 20 years an explosion of Mexican-Chinese restaurants, where you can order Kung Pao Tacos and General Tso Enchiladas.

Last week I was on the Mexican border one day, where everyone was Latin, and the next I was in the San Francisco Bay area where everyone as Asian. Quite the culture shock. But the Asian restaurants were aplenty. Malaysian, Chinese, Vietnamese, you name it. I discovered a Hawaiin BBQ restaurant. We need a lot more of those in the Midwest. OM goodness. It's a fusion of Chinese and all of the various island cuisines. Kalua Pork is the bomb.

Yesterday in Reno I saw a young couple. One was a Feather Indian and the other was a Red Dot Indian. That was weird. Too many jokes.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't see the people as the problem, maybe the nature of Islam. Don't mistake it with any political correctness, the religion says believe and worship in one way only or die. The "radical" muslims are the ones that don't take it that way, and are normal people not on a "god quest" to kill anyone in the entire world that doesn't convert.

Fortunately the majority of the immigrants we get in Canada are fleeing that type of Islam. I'm not worried about the immigrants at all. The government is a different story

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess thats how the Irish felt when all them nasty Italians hit Ellis Island?...and we had to put up with everything smelling like Garlic....:p

wonder if the Indians you know REAL Americans felt when they watched the Quakers unload....there goes the neighbourhood...

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey, I know what skyraider meant, I just don't really think Canada was ever all that great to worry about saving at least what they've become in my lifetime.

Some accomplishments of the islamization of canada Sharia Law in Canada — Current Status

Those who live in a populated area and aren't concerned, you don't understand that it is YOU that must change your ways according to the newcomers, not the other way around. That isn't racist, that's their public agenda. Fortunately I think political correctness is a crock of :censoredsign: so I'm not worried about saying so.

Anyway, outside of the population base around Toronto and other major cities nobody agrees with the government (or the average person) anyway. They wouldn't be able to survive the knowledge of even where there food comes from. (or what halal means)

So...I feel for those muslims that were first here 20, 30 years ago fleeing the craziness of their homelands for a better life. What they thought they left is appearing next door here in Canada more and more. I spent 10 years of my life working daily with Persians (Iranians) first generation immigrants and their children born here both. They have no issues saying what the current crop of Muslims want is crazy

Sorry, I know nothing of Latinos :rolleyes: other than narco cultura, I don't see a problem