Women in Trucking Challenge

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I received this from Women in Trucking and thought I might not be the only one interested in this. If you are not a member of WIT trucking and would like to join here is the website:
Women in Trucking Association

Dear Member,

You have the opportunity to get fit in 2010 with the help of Roadside Medical and Women In Trucking. However, time is running out to get your application in for this challenge. If you are serious about losing weight and need the help of a fitness partner, please consider participating in this challenge.

Roadside Medical Clinic + Lab is offering a 120 day challenge that will track the fitness efforts of ten women truck drivers. The ten selected challenge participants will receive a Roadside Medical Driver Body Fuel kit, free 30 day health checks and free personal coaching from Bob Perry, the Trucker Trainer. Finalists are also invited to share their experience on the Midnight Trucking Radio Network, document their challenge online, and be featured in various stories in newspapers, magazines, Internet media, and in Challenge Magazine. This is ONLY open to members of Women In Trucking.

To be considered for one of the ten finalists for the Women Trucker Roadside Medical Challenge, you must submit a paragraph explaining why you wish to be a challenge finalist and be able to stop in a Roadside Medical Clinic + Lab location once a month for health checkups. Please submit your paragraph to
[email protected] or mail to Women Trucker Roadside Medical Challenge, c/o VAN LEUVEN COMMUNICATIONS, P.O. Box 6757, Chesterfield, MO 63006 no later than December 31, 2009. Ten finalists will be announced on or about January 15, 2010. For more information, call Diana at 314-409-9051.

You can get fit in 2010!

Ellen Voie
President/CEO
Women In Trucking

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Hey AnneM we are working pretty hard at getting a fun walk for MATS this year on Friday morning!

I will post more on that as we get closer to MATS as it is open to anyone associated with trucking.