Having so much fun.
c676ca1666e6abe35617277a7b4259f8.jpg

Sent from my STV100-1 using EO Forums mobile app

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Having so much fun.

It must be wiring day. I'm about to install some additional tail lights, but my wiring will look nothing like that !
Having so much fun.

It must be wiring day. I'm about to install some additional tail lights, but my wiring will look nothing like that !
I'm thinking he doesn't like seeing it either. Skyline I'm seeing a bunch of butt connectors with out shrink tube on them.. Ya may want to seal those up before ya put the wires back into the wiring loom. There is a product called liquid elect tape you can brush on to seal those connections.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Thanks, once it all works I will use the new tape that shrinks with heat and some liquid. I heat shrunk the first four, but decided to wait for liftoff before sealing.

So what was the issue you were having that required this much surgery?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Greg

Skyline

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Someone "stole" the fusebox and ECM without unclipping and removing all the wire plugs. They actually just cut all the wire looms! Duh! Got the units back with the wires still attached, but lots of the wires have the same colors and numbers are faded. Should be able the start truck after one more day of surgery! Gonna head out on some loads and try again when the weather improves.