Wii Fit

ihamner

Expert Expediter
We finally had a weekend to set up our Wii Fit. It is THE answer to exercise in the truck! It is the most awesome thing! We have a 96" sleeper and there is room to set up the Wii with no problem. The Wii Fit is all about balance and you stand on a balance board like a scale. It measures the calories you are burning and the time you are exercising. The first game we did was a soccer game where a team of soccer players are kicking balls at you and you have to bounce them away with your head. Eventually they throw shoes and panda heads at you and if you get hit with them you loose points.

My favorite game in the set is a hoola hoop where you move constantly to keep the hoola hoop up while attempting to catch some extra ones being thrown at you.

What is so great is that you are exercising and yet playing a game so you want to keep improving your score.

This is the answer for getting that exercise year round in the truck!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
India where in the world did you find your Wii fit? We looked clear across the United States trying to find a Wii which we finally located in Oklahoma City but no one seems to have the Wii fit. We are sure having fun with our Wii playing tennis and bowling. Amazing the effort you put into something while not moving but have a blast. I had to laugh bowling as I started out with a straight ball and in no time my curve was back.

We cannot wait to find the Wii fit and we are very glad to find it is “truck” compatible.

ihamner

Expert Expediter
We found it at a Game Spot in VA and also at a WalMart in Thomasville, AL then all along that area in those little towns in AL they have the Wii and the Wii Fit.

This is the most fun we have ever had exercising! Frank likes the boxing that comes with the Wii but he is also enjoying the skiing and down hill skiing in the Wii Fit.

I'll tell you it is a real work out plus all the laughing. I became a snowball down hill numerous times today!!