Wii Fit Wii

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Challenges for those of you using the Wii and the Wii Fit. I have a couple scores that Bob has on Wii Fit for a challenge and as we use the other games I will write down the scores and add them.

Some of Bob's scores as he is the one playing while I am "working on this"

Wii Fit: Balance Games

Soccer Advanced 397 Beginner Level
Slalom Downhill Skiing :31.93 Beginner Level
Ski Jump 335m

Aerobics:

Hula Hoop 298 Spins

This is a start on the challenge hope others are having as much fun with their system as are!

Does give new meaning to if the truck is rocking do not come knocking! You should see our truck rock with the hula hoop game!

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Does give new meaning to if the truck is rocking do not come knocking! You should see our truck rock with the hula hoop game!

Hahahaha When you finished the game, did you hear applause outside? ;)

ihamner

Expert Expediter
This is going to be so much fun comparing our scores. Great idea Linda!

We are out of service right now but as soon as we get back in our truck and can check our scores I'll post them. I think Bob has beat Frank on the downhill ski jump! What about the penguin catching fish?? Ha!

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Cyns on Hoop restriction (left the darn thing home last trip) don't think we have enough room in the truck for the "fit" besides she made enough ruckus with the cooking moma.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Man can I catch the fish! That is one of the few games I am better at then Bob. Jeez though does it make you laugh. Bob is also really good at the tight rope walk, I usually fall off!

XCountryTeam

Seasoned Expediter
Good Idea.. I only have 2 of my scores. I forgot to write the rest down last night. Hula Hoop Beg. 284. The Super Hula Hoop 701.
Catching fish? LOL I like to swim.... I only got the red one 2x to get higher points.