Why'd July to dispatch ??

tknight

Veteran Expediter
He will be doing Drake soon, can't remember what one he is doing now.
I have Kevlar vests if he needs them the last crap tour I did I bought a dozen for my whole crew , we had 3 shootings during that tour , God speed .

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This year has been so wacky who knows but historically I would call it a slower month.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Does July stay slow throughout I can't remember how I did last year?!?!
Traditionally it starts out slow and gradually grows to full blown by mid Sept. until at least Thanksgiving. Hopefully until Christmas break.

Edit: This was the case prior to 2008. Today it's a crap shoot and no guarantees.

Last edited:
Reactions: ishipforexcellence

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Traditionally it starts out slow and gradually grows to full blown by mid Sept. until at least Thanksgiving. Hopefully until Christmas break.
Even the type of freight we usually haul has been slow. Kind of forces me to do a lot of local work in the summer.

Reactions: ishipforexcellence

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Getting hit with a straight line t -storm and dime sized hail
Update: no power since last report

Last edited:

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Even the type of freight we usually haul has been slow. Kind of forces me to do a lot of local work in the summer.
Full blown? You know it hadn't been that since at least 08...

Edit: This was the case prior to 2008. Today it's a crap shoot and no guarantees.
Fixed it for ya.