Why'd July to dispatch ??

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I've had hail storms and sideways winds 2 nights in a row now..afraid to go look at the garden...

Looks like the rain is headed your way and the nasty stuff..Brooking is under what the radar is showing though.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waiting for a tire to be fixed then back in service, NTB was dead when I pulled in... Been here an hour and still haven't started on the tire?

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This year has been so wacky who knows but historically I would call it a slower month.
Best 4th of July for me it was back in '95... picked up in MI, spent the 4th OTR, delivered next day in El Paso, slept few hours, got load back to Toledo, OH...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's funny, I never pushed my E-350 not even once, yet I lost counting how many times I had my Savana towed to the shop...
13645258_1634283293554567_6384592778457733228_n.jpg

Reactions: RoadTime

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's funny, I never pushed my E-350 not even once, yet I lost counting how many times I had my Savana towed to the shop...
Dollar for Dollar I've spent more on my 09 E350 in 400,000 miles than I did on my 03 Savanna, both have been towed the same amount of times.. Once

Last edited:
Reactions: OntarioVanMan

guido4475

Not a Member
Did you know Ford is making a new heated rear doors?
So your hands stay warm when you're pushing it home in the winter! LOL

Other than driving a Ford Crown Victoria back in you're Canadian cabbie days, have you even owned a Ford product for expediting, or otherwise? Unless you can match the dependability and low cost of operation of a Ford, don't knock one...How long has you're properly maintained Sprinter transmission lasted before taking a dump in Dallas? And how much was that?? My Ford went 503,000 un-maintained miles, and was still working fine, when I pulled it into my friends shop to install a new reman Ford transmission for $2,400 out the door, and $200.00 labor, 3 year unlimited mileage nationwide warranty from Ford...Engine still running strong as can be..

Attachments

• 20160616_124922.jpg
    20160616_124922.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 34

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did a load this morning from Macomb, Mi to Chicago, IL. On the way to Chicago was preplaned with a load picking up in Elk Grove Village, IL to Minneapolis, MN for the morning. Sure hate that when that happens.