Why'd July to dispatch ??

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wish they'd get your truck fixed!
back to the dealer this morning to discuss $$$$.....apparently I might be used as a training aid...hence discounted service I hoping...they've never seen a case such as mine and it is driving them crazy they can't find it....its like they are obsessed to find it..but I said that is all well and fine....but lets not rack up the hours at MY expense. The learning curve on this on should be thru your wallet not mine.....LOL a deal will be struck today...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like I am here for the week....could be a lot worse places to be stuck..Eugene is a very nice town..relaxed you could say...predominately white and middle to upper class...MB does a very brisk business...

Seems like when ever your home, I'm home. You break down, I break down. Starting to wonder what happens when you retire :rolleyes:

Fortunately was a quick trip at Wayne's. Had some new issues pop up. Battery warning light coming on and off and slipping into limp mode. Exchanged alternator (under warranty) and found a crack in my air hose causing the limp mode. I had to chuckle, while Wayne was checking out my van, another driver pulled in with same problems.

After a shorty up to Farmington Hills, headed home to take refuge from the heat blast coming through ;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seems like when ever your home, I'm home. You break down, I break down. Starting to wonder what happens when you retire :rolleyes:

Fortunately was a quick trip at Wayne's. Had some new issues pop up. Battery warning light coming on and off and slipping into limp mode. Exchanged alternator (under warranty) and found a crack in my air hose causing the limp mode. I had to chuckle, while Wayne was checking out my van, another driver pulled in with same problems.

After a shorty up to Farmington Hills, headed home to take refuge from the heat blast coming through ;)
even with AC this kind of heat will wear ya down sooner or later...you'll be constantly weary and feel exhausted....take the weekend off if ya can....really want to be in a tin can literally being baked slow roasted inside?...LOL

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
even with AC this kind of heat will wear ya down sooner or later...you'll be constantly weary and feel exhausted....take the weekend off if ya can....really want to be in a tin can literally being baked slow roasted inside?...LOL

Yeah, I'm staying home. Especially with no A/C at all in the van.
I probably won't even go outside again till Monday :D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
even with AC this kind of heat will wear ya down sooner or later...you'll be constantly weary and feel exhausted....take the weekend off if ya can, and watch Classic movie's.
Fixed it for ya.

reclining-couch-smiley-emoticon.gif

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wimps. Here's the Temps in my van while moving
IMG_20160721_1407339.jpg
(It actually hit 49.5 C which is 121 F)

Started last night in PA at 11c (52 F) and it just kept getting hotter (as I drove northeast!) .

Now home and under the comfort of an air conditioner roof, contemplating the sprinter condenser on the front porch

(Edit: note to carrier / insurance, pic was taken on private property not a public roadway :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mailer and RoadTime