Why don't more of you run natural gas?

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is nice, as far as the cng system goes I've put about 250,000 miles on with zero maintenance or problems

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So I get the feeling the answer to my original post would mostly be the lack of filling stations - that's fair, but personally I got so angry at the games at the pumps I swore I'd outsmart them or park it and sling fries at mcdonalds

Rising_Cow

Active Expediter
I hear you, the u.s. Is now with the new oil resources the largest in oil. Who knows the truth to that? So what is up with the $$$ at the pump. When I fill up i think; there goes those shoes, fishing pole or vacation. I never put wife's wants in there :) And in the middle easy I don't think they pay over a buck?

I would do a conversion on mine if there were stations, to off set the cost. It's not that much to do a conversion it would pay for its self in a year easy.

Or it's the lack stations

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hear you, the u.s. Is now with the new oil resources the largest in oil. Who knows the truth to that? So what is up with the $$$ at the pump. When I fill up i think; there goes those shoes, fishing pole or vacation. I never put wife's wants in there :) And in the middle easy I don't think they pay over a buck?

I would do a conversion on mine if there were stations, to off set the cost. It's not that much to do a conversion it would pay for its self in a year easy.

Or it's the lack stations

Doesnt make much difference where it comes from its sold on the world market.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app