who should i go with

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
have new 2008 sprinter.need to know what company would be the best to go with.and why you think they are best!
thanks

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
already drove as driver for panther.did okay for a owner just not the money i needed.ran very good runs for them.made owner good money i got only 30 cents a mile he paid fuel.had good runs for panther out of ohio all the ways down to brownsville on one then one day later back to wisconsin so allways busy i would go to chicago and get loads offered as soon as i get there to canada almost everytime ive heard alot of bad stories on here how people sit for days but never really happened to me .but im thinking it might be because he has alot of trucks on with them .with my own sprinter thinking of a new company to get on with so maybe they will not have so many fleet owners

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I think you answered your own question.

Here is what I mean.

You already know how Panther works, it is something that is already behind you and because if you have read some of the rantings on the forum, you know that you may be an asset to Panther as an Owner.

If you did well with them, I would say stick with what you know and take your time looking around, you may not want to go after you are an owner with them. AND don't worry about the fleet owners... it really doesn't matter...

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I have to agree with Greg here - you know the Panther system well. That gives you an advantage right off the bat.