Who Locked The Panther Thread?

BigDiesel

Expert Expediter
That thread wasnt even about panther? Im confused? And besides Dave can either be a Scumbag owner or a Great owner, its all opinion.

I understand how all the big owners stick together but in the end if they keep treating people like this they will end up with only the drivers that have no choice but to work for them. And the good hard smart O/Os will go elsewhere. It might take a few years for the business to see the effects of the bad business practices but it will.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
One always has to consider the motive and or the source of the information.
No real or productive reason to respond.
My reputation speaks for itself.

Davekc
owner
21 years

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
At-A-Boy Dave!!!

Although I over looked this comment made by the poster, which could have possibly been aimed at Dave, no one should think Dave's comment about the spelling was retaliation.

Dave and I talked and he was criticizing the misspelled words and typos, which could have been corrected if the poster would have taken a minute to reread what he wrote.

Had I not been so fast or would have observed Dave's comment a little closer, I would have realized Dave wasn't poking fun at the members inability to spell. Which by the way, no member of EO would ever do to another member!

It was my quick reflex and lack of control for taking you all down that road. I made a wrong turn and got lost in the moment. Please don't take me out back and shoot me!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ok
No harm done.

I will put my gun back in the shed:7

Thanks again,

Davekc

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You my friend have a serious problem!

I hope some day you grow up and see the light.

Because of your immaturity I will do my best to point out all the negative things you do, in hopes of having the member community see how childish you are.

To answer your question, I apologized to the community for provoking kayos, but then you know nothing about respect.

Have a nice day! I will keep you in my prayers!

BigDiesel

Expert Expediter
I just thought it was funny how you start out bashing Dave for taking up for panther then by the end of the thread its like someones else started this thread and your helping him defend his position...........Thanks for the prayers!

I didnt mean to hurt your feelings I just thought it was a little odd.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Guys why don't we give this topic a rest,nothing more will be gained in having a urinating contest between members.