Who exactly edits the Classified sections??

flatbedin

Seasoned Expediter
I was looking at the drivers available section of EO classifieds and ran across this add.

Driving jobs and opportunities..
1/27/07
Solo driver seeks opportunity.

The add goes on to say that the driver has been qualified at Tri-state, Panther, Express-1. Looking for a opportunity.. ECT..
Even gives the drivers name.

If you go to the section that says view all adds by this poster and cross reference. You'll find 4 adds total.. This is were it gets interesting.

On 1/27/07, the same poster posted a add in the Team Driver Wanted section saying this..

Join me on the road. I have a straigh truck with 84" bunk leased on to Tri-state, ect. ect. ect..

And the funny thing is that the the other post's on 1/20/07 and 1/17/07 says that the driver is looking for a position for SOLO ONLY??

Owners, we all want to :censoredsign: about getting screwed over by drivers, but are you really researching your drivers?? This means more than just listening to their BS on the phone. Do a background search, look at references, find out if their past employment is true or false.. Have they worked for more people than they say?? Remember it's your a$$ on the line when things go wrong, not the drivers..

We need to start a section here on OE entitled, Owners Beware..

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
As you are finding out flatbeddin, seem there are more players than games to play. I feel tho, just like a prospecter in the hills, if you keep dipp'in your pan, you'll find a nugget. I did.