While You Read It, Your E-Book Reads You

Monty

Expert Expediter
I just download all mine from the library ... all they know is what I read, I suppose.

Besides, ebooks from the library do not cost a single penny! (I like that)

Jumbuck

Seasoned Expediter
I just download all mine from the library ... all they know is what I read, I suppose.

Besides, ebooks from the library do not cost a single penny! (I like that)

Could you instruct me as to how to download a book from a library? Thanks

Monty

Expert Expediter
Well, first you have to have a library card, and your facility must have ebooks available.

If they do, call them and all the needed instructions will be provided ... it's really pretty simple. We can check out as many as 10 books.

When we go on vacation, I download 10 and the wife does the same. We never suffer from lack of good reading material while basking in the sun!

Jumbuck

Seasoned Expediter
Well, first you have to have a library card, and your facility must have ebooks available.

If they do, call them and all the needed instructions will be provided ... it's really pretty simple. We can check out as many as 10 books.

When we go on vacation, I download 10 and the wife does the same. We never suffer from lack of good reading material while basking in the sun!

Thank you very much, Sir: I appreciate the kind advice. I didn't know you could do that!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you have a Kindle or Nook especially but for any ereader this is the site that's the best of the best, the EO of the ereader community. Books on The Knob (Free ebooks, bargain books and book reviews for the Amazon Kindle, nook, Kobo, Sony and other ereaders)

There is a tab on top for free Kindle books. Also, if you scroll down and look at the right side you'll eventually get to a list of free books marked K/N/D etc. indicating what platforms they are free on. It's updated almost daily and a great resource for ereaders.