It's a Team's Life Where will you spend Thanksgiving? : It's a Teams Life

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Thanks to TA/Petro we are looking forward to a nice Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet at a very reasonable price.

Over the past 14 years we have spent a few Thanksgivings at home and others out hauling freight.

We have found what works best for us it to work over Thanksgiving and then spend some extra time at home over Christmas and New Years.

READ MORE...

Attachments

• 00_TA_IMG_0025.jpg
    00_TA_IMG_0025.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 20

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I thought you guys had only one place to spend Thanksgiving at.
:rolleyes:

photo-1.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am spending Thanksgiving morning out on Lake Erie with friends, layout hunting. The rest of the day will be spent at home, with family.

The plan for Friday is to take some disabled military veterans out for a hunt on the Lake. Maybe again on Saturday, although another ice up may end the season before we can get them all out.

Last edited:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
With the usual suspects, my kids, and with X's family and X, nothing new, oh yea, old X brother n law and his new spouse and his new kids, we be extended for miles, who is your daddy,lol. I think between old family and all the new ones ,,there are 43 now between visits, its complicated...Thanksgiving was not like this when I was a lot younger, but then again, that was the 50's and people stayed married to just one spouse forever..........I need to write a book.