Where to Find Old Freightliner Owner's Manuals?

gargamel

New Recruit
Driver
The official Freightliner website offers owner's manuals dating back to 2010. I seek 2004-2007. Any ideas where to find these?

gargamel

New Recruit
Driver
The very SE that lead me to EO, and Freightliner's official site. That's where the trail goes cold unfortunately.

gargamel

New Recruit
Driver
What you've posted is a manual for a FLC120, truck. I am running in a Sprinter van as you know. 2500 to be exact.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What you've posted is a manual for a FLC120, truck. I am running in a Sprinter van as you know. 2500 to be exact.
That could be part of the problem. A Sprinter van is made by Mercedes.
Check with them for an owners manual.

gargamel

New Recruit
Driver
A badge, and an actual model number. On the registration and otherwise. If your Google muscle is able to locate the owner's manual for a 2008 Freightliner 2500 Sprinter, I'd be grateful.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A badge, and an actual model number. On the registration and otherwise. If your Google muscle is able to locate the owner's manual for a 2008 Freightliner 2500 Sprinter, I'd be grateful.
You asked for advice... I gave some.... if you don't want it, start researching, but I'm not going to do it for you.

gargamel

New Recruit
Driver
I don't recall asking anyone to do anything for me. It was rather you who implied it was but a few google clicks away. I appreciate you providing a link for a Freightliner truck, but that's not what I'm after.

Allow me to approach this from a different angle. I may not have been clear enough.

The Freightliner website provides free Sprinter owner's manuals dating all the way back to 2010, here: Owner Manuals

Is anyone aware a site offering earlier versions for free?