Where to find 10,000 gvwr cube van?

marcusicp

Seasoned Expediter
I have been looking on ebay and calling around to the local car dealers and I cant seem to find a 10,000 gvwr cube van. i was hoping to find a lightly used one but I cant even seem to find a new one! Any help or a push in the right direction would be great. Thanks!

marcusicp

Seasoned Expediter
Ah, thanks for the heads up. I didn't know about that site.

Has anyone on here made a sleeper in the box of one of these? I was thinking I could make this a real easy to live in van with 9ft of cargo area and the rest for the sleeper.

Also is it hard to have an opening put in between the cab and box? Thanks again!

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
i've seen some vans like that that have a door between the cab and box. i know all of the local vending company's vans have the door. I guess they are set up that way at the factory.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Marcus, send a p.m. to Packmule. He created a beautiful living area in a cube van. I posted some pics for him on E.O., but after doing a search could not find them. I'm sure Packmule could direct you to these or e-mail them to you.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
truckpaper is great. i have looked at local truck centers and like truck paper i find lots of yellow trucks. also try hertz and ryder to see where their retired trucks go.

Jack Berry