where is everone

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Shhh, we don't want to give away the secret that Bolt has freight for their contractors. :p

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
I certainly hope you know that I'm kidding.
I think that we Nuts (some call us Boltheads) are able to get our questions answered fairly easily, so that eliminates the need for some posts.
How is it going for you? Which one of John's trucks are you in?

shrek120

Seasoned Expediter
need loads that are steady. some pre planning would be nice. I started in 3448 in october but went into 3450 between turkey day and xmas. now am back in 3448 and cannot wait to get out of it. **** co driver crap keep getting different people because nobody wants to work. waiting on a load trying to pick up a co in south GA.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Let's do which truck are you in for dummies. I don't know any of the truck numbers, just colors. :eek: I have the girly KW.
Pre-planned loads are rare in expedite because it's hard to plan an emergency. :D When asked what kind of freight we haul my answer is always, "anything that was needed yesterday".
I did the co-driver thing when I started expediting, that's why the cat makes the purrfect co-driver for me. ;)

shrek120

Seasoned Expediter
OK the pink one. I work for John Hernandez. We met before when you got back from your eye thing.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
It was good to get a chance to talk to you again, shrek120.
I was impressed that you took the time to let Big Red's new drivers know what to expect from the truck. There are plenty of people who wouldn't have been as helpful in the same situation.
Good luck with the new co-driver.

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
Re: where is everyone?????

Sitting at 2nd home in Evansville , Indiana AND STILL WAITING ON A LOAD !!!! And it's Wednesday ,Did I mention that???