Where can I find the resale value on a used Sprinter?

joderek77

Rookie Expediter
Unless I've just totally lost my mind I can't seem to find it anywhere on kbb.com or any of the other valuation sites, except edmunds.com which seems way off to me. I'm trying to find a resale value for my 2003 Sprinter with the 158" wheelbase and 250,000 miles on it. Where is a good place to look?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What do think it should be worth? What does Edmonds claim its worth? 250,000 miles drops the resale value dramatically, even if it is in pristine condition. Hang on to it for another 20 years and it may become a valuable collectors car.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Should be able to get 8 to 10 grand for it depending on condition. If it were a 04-06 you could get a little more. Also a non white sprinter fetches a little more dollars.

joderek77

Rookie Expediter
It's got all the typical rust spots that Sprinter's can't seem to avoid, I thought I could get in the 8-9 grand range for it but I'm seeing newer Sprinters with less mileage than mine all over Craigslist for 8 grand so maybe not.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its the high mileage that kills the resale value of expedite vans. I'd take your Sprinter with 250,000 mostly highway miles over a newer, 100,000 mile Sprinter that was used in a city P&D operation. Unfortunately most buyers are more concerned about the mileage than how those miles were racked up.

Why not list your Sprinter on E.O.?

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unless I've just totally lost my mind I can't seem to find it anywhere on kbb.com or any of the other valuation sites, except edmunds.com which seems way off to me. I'm trying to find a resale value for my 2003 Sprinter with the 158" wheelbase and 250,000 miles on it. Where is a good place to look?

acme

:)