Where are we gonna put them and support them......? the Migrants are coming!!

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
By now the border is a mess,,,jobs for the migrants,medical for them, covid vaccine for them, housing for them,,your tax money to feed them, clothes and a doctor that will take them, a car to drive, omy.....what cities will take them in, and did I hear what schools are set up for all this.....I dont expect answers, because there are no answers..imho John Kerry says they can build solar panels.....lol

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The border should be locked as tightly as if it were a war zone and defended just the same. It should basically be the east/west German border but to keep people out not in.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You do realize that only a fraction of the illegals sneak over the border? Most of them walk right up to the border and hand the border patrol their passport and say I’m going to do some shopping or visit friends. Or they arrive on a plane ( many here in south Florida) and walk into the USA legally. They just never leave which makes them illegal. Only the poorest of the poor sneak in. And as much as the republicans like to complain about it, they are not actually going to do anything about it, that’s cheap labor for them to exploit.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You do realize that only a fraction of the illegals sneak over the border? Most of them walk right up to the border and hand the border patrol their passport and say I’m going to do some shopping or visit friends. Or they arrive on a plane ( many here in south Florida) and walk into the USA legally. They just never leave which makes them illegal. Only the poorest of the poor sneak in. And as much as the republicans like to complain about it, they are not actually going to do anything about it, that’s cheap labor for them to exploit.

But it's much more fun to demonize the poor, than to find a solution.

Reactions: RLENT

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Simple solution, and with the added bonus of causing liberal heads to explode, eliminating more problems. Anyone entering the U.S. who is not a citizen, to shop or visit friends or whatever, must submit a DNA sample to be admitted. They also must sign a notarized and witnessed document saying they understand it is a capital offense to be illegally in the country with no appeal of the penalty. If they don't leave by the deadline for their entry a warrant is issued and they are on a wanted list. Caught? Tried and if convicted executed as they knew would happen. Or you guys who want to welcome them and allow it can take full responsibility both financially and legally.

Reactions: danthewolf00

muttly

Veteran Expediter

Cheap labor for republicans to exploit? Then why are the Dems all for it? Because they want to exploit them too. That is why Trump faced so much opposition. He wanted U.S. citizens to have first dibbs on jobs and keep the labor market tight and drive wages up.
BTW, the influx of people are going to do cheaper labor and are going to be taking those jobs from low income minorities that are mostly Democrats. Glutting the labor market and depressing wages.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
But it's much more fun to demonize the poor, than to find a solution.
Trump had the solution. Secure the border, (Build the wall) U.S. citizens get the jobs first, (America first)and then allow immigrants to come legally on a needed basis.

Reactions: davekc

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And of course, the threat of execution raises its ugly head from the predictable sources.
Smh.
Come up with a better but equally effective solution then. We're all eager for the miracle of an intelligent and workable leftist solution to a problem. Any problem. Children don't misbehave because the feared punishment is greater than the perceived reward of the misbehavior. Adults require much more intense and severe deterrents than children. Be here legally or not at all. Period.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Come up with a better but equally effective solution then. We're all eager for the miracle of an intelligent and workable leftist solution to a problem. Any problem. Children don't misbehave because the feared punishment is greater than the perceived reward of the misbehavior. Adults require much more intense and severe deterrents than children. Be here legally or not at all. Period.
I've never claimed to have an answer to a problem that has infected this country for years. But when i read the answer is execution...OMG! Geeze o peets. That has to be the most irresponsible thing ive read. Get a grip already. Enough of that kind of bull crip.

Reactions: RLENT

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't want anyone to be executed but the threat has to be there to be severe enough nobody will risk testing it. And it means probably a few will be executed. But when the word is out it's real and happening the vast majority won't risk it. Come up with a better solution equally effective and make it known. And the excessive years this has been a problem in no way diminishes the need for a solution and this being so far the most likely to work.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you really want to fix the immigration issue, you take away the reason they come here. Fine anyone who knowingly employs an illegal immigrant $10,000 per person per day. If they can’t earn money to send back home, they will head back to where they came from.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you really want to fix the immigration issue, you take away the reason they come here. Fine anyone who knowingly employs an illegal immigrant $10,000 per person per day. If they can’t earn money to send back home, they will head back to where they came from.

That absolutely should happen as well as making sending money out of the country being strictly monitored and restricted. Also, do not allow access to schools or any other resources. Make it impossible to live here illegally.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

That absolutely should happen as well as making sending money out of the country being strictly monitored and restricted. Also, do not allow access to schools or any other resources. Make it impossible to live here illegally.
It's a start.... i can accept this.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Dems are for closing schools( kids rarely suffer from virus or transmit it) and for opening the border. (Where at least 10 percent of those coming in are testing positive for the virus)
Dems: The party of science.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dems are for closing schools( kids rarely suffer from virus or transmit it) and for opening the border. (Where at least 10 percent of those coming in are testing positive for the virus)
Dems: The party of science.
The schools are not being closed because of the risk to the kids, they are closed because of the risk to the teachers. Although most Republicans think that teachers are the bottom of the barrel anyway.

Would not surprise me if the percentage of positive tests is higher than 10%.

Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I've never claimed to have an answer to a problem that has infected this country for years. But when i read the answer is execution...OMG! Geeze o peets. That has to be the most irresponsible thing ive read. Get a grip already. Enough of that kind of bull crip.

Seems like some are inclined to "final solutions" ...

Pretty sure, having already seen how that works out, it's not a road any normal, sane human being would be inclined to go down.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The schools are not being closed because of the risk to the kids, they are closed because of the risk to the teachers. Although most Republicans think that teachers are the bottom of the barrel anyway.

Would not surprise me if the percentage of positive tests is higher than 10%.
Which is why I included TRANSMIT also.
Regardless what some think Republicans think of teachers, they should get back to work teaching kids in the classroom.
The risk is low.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Which is why I included TRANSMIT also.
Regardless what some think Republicans think of teachers, they should get back to work teaching kids in the classroom.
The risk is low.

Which ignores teachers potential exposure to other adults.

#tunnelvision