Whatever happened to . . .

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I remember Weave and the there was Uncle Truck from Erie aka Mark worked for C&M..sold his truck to that guy from Arkansas formerly known as Arkie before he changed his user name....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just wondered we used to live close to each other, but never ran across him
he is a really nice guy in person, big heart, had some personal issues like we all have at times and was working it off... I sure miss talking with him....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
used to have conference call with his dad on the line...great guy truck driver all his life..he couldn't believe shippers paid what they do for what we do...LOL said he sure missed that boat...LOL

Reactions: fastman_1

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
he is a really nice guy in person, big heart, had some personal issues like we all have at times and was working it off... I sure miss talking with him....:)
He sure is. I ran into him twice. Once in Laredo when he still had his cargo van, once in Connecticut somewhere, but this was more than 2 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And don't forget Layoutshooter .... i bet he is going crazy about this years upcomming election .....:eek::eek:
I heard from layout a few weeks ago. He feels since he is out of trucking, he has nothing to add to our shenanigans.

Reactions: ntimevan