what would you say

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter
to all of you owner ops. if you could make one suggestion to the office whether it be the president, recruiting , dispatch, or any department within the company what would it be lets be honest and real and try and keep it clean
for me it would be to dispatch be alittle more honest if a driver is in an area where there is normally very little freight let the driver know that you are doing what you can to move them but advice that freight is hard to come by in that area the driver may decide to move elsewhere on his own or maybe look harder for his or her own backhaul

hope to be back out there soon maybe by spring or early summer

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
As I said in another thread, "don't BS me!" I am a big boy, i understand that business gets slow, don't tell me that you are bidding for loads in the area i am sitting as we talk, when in all honesty, you aren't..........

Oh and don't call me and ask if i want you to bid on load for me, then never call me back........ just bid them all and get me moving, if i turn it down (not much of chance of that) then you can crap on me, but I simply see no need to ask me if i want you to bid on a load, im out here to run, get the freight, i'll move it. BUT, you you feel the need to call and ask me, then feel the same need to call and inform me if you didn't get it also, me having to sit and wait and never hear from you again, yea i get the fact you didn't get the bid, but for me to have to call or just let if drop, isn't professional at all. And t be honest, i have not gotten one run when someone has called me and asked me if i wanted them to bid a run for me........