What Type of Health Insurance do you have/Recommend??

jimlookup

Seasoned Expediter
It is obvious newtrucker has his head so far up Glen Beck's butt he can't see his silly diatribe is posted in the wrong format. Newtrucker, please move your thread to "soap box" where it is alright to show your stupidity.

newtrucker

Not a Member
It is obvious newtrucker has his head so far up Glen Beck's butt he can't see his silly diatribe is posted in the wrong format. Newtrucker, please move your thread to "soap box" where it is alright to show your stupidity.

Read the ****ing posts before you decide to open your piehole. You'll see my posts are not the soapbox oriented ones. Those that veer in taht direction, do so, only in response.

If you don't have anything constructive on the matter(health insurance) or if you're a mommy's boy who gets it from your wife, I don't want to hear from you.

robh2

Veteran Expediter
Newtrucker-This is my last post on this matter. I am sorry if this post was hijacked in any way.

I feel sorry for you and the people that have to deal with you. I dont think many if any will agree with you on your thoughts. I agree that women should have to register for the draft, but the rest of what you said is not worth responding to.

By the way, since my wife is a Doctor, I think she can read. And the soldiers and families she treats and lives she has saved appreciate her.

You have a great day under your rock.

C'ya, hate to B'ya.

newtrucker

Not a Member
Newtrucker-This is my last post on this matter. I am sorry if this post was hijacked in any way.

I feel sorry for you and the people that have to deal with you. I dont think many if any will agree with you on your thoughts. I agree that women should have to register for the draft, but the rest of what you said is not worth responding to.

By the way, since my wife is a Doctor, I think she can read. And the soldiers and families she treats and lives she has saved appreciate her.

C'ya, hate to B'ya.

Rob,

Your wife is proof that the intelligence of doctor's is way over-rated. You both seem to lack any basic ability to read and comprehend the intention behind a simple post. Again, re-read the initial post and ask yourself why you had to get your panties in a bunch.

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
Please, if you get your insurance through your spouses work or you don't have insurance, please don't reply to this thread

PS.
If you're getting it from your spouse and she works for the government, shame on you for benefiting on the backs of your colleagues.

Governemnt Health Insurance should only exist for those in uniform or those injured in action. Period!!!

Your belief is that unless they served, they should not be getting the government plan, correct? If you work for the government, what would they call the government worker's health care plan? My understanding is you think it should be a less comprehensive plan than for those in the military.

But you also clearly state that you think spouses of gov employees should not get gov health ins. That's one of the bonuses of marriage. Gov employees aren't allowed to have health coverage apply to their family just like private sector employees?
Please clarify whether or not family of those in uniform should be covered under the military's health insurance, in your opinion.
(my reading and comprehension skills are a bit rusty)
With much thanks :)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Rob,

Your wife is proof that the intelligence of doctor's is way over-rated. You both seem to lack any basic ability to read and comprehend the intention behind a simple post. Again, re-read the initial post and ask yourself why you had to get your panties in a bunch.

I think Rob and his wife demonstrated that they are quite capable of reading and comprehending a simple post - but intention is open to interpretation, which makes your reply false.
And uncalled for, not to mention inflammatory.

PS Besides the military, where else do you think women don't belong? :mad:

newtrucker

Not a Member
I think Rob and his wife demonstrated that they are quite capable of reading and comprehending a simple post - but intention is open to interpretation, which makes your reply false.
And uncalled for, not to mention inflammatory.

PS Besides the military, where else do you think women don't belong? :mad:

If your hypothesis/theory is correct, Rob wouldn't have gotten his panties in a twist.

To answer your question, If there has to be a double standard (men have to register for selective services but women don't) then why should women have the same voluntary right to join???

I'll go a step further: A male secretary or male cheerleader is frowned upon- considered by many to be a sign of weakness. Yet you don't hear about women in trucking being a sign of a lack or femininity or perhaps a lack of the requisite intelligence needed to do a desk job (perhaps, someone who dropped out of high school). I'm sure you'll have a pseudo-intellectual response to that one but the fact remains- there's a double standard in this country that tends to work against men.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Women have no business serving in the military in the first place. The don't have to register for selective service, so why should they be allowed to voluntarily enlist? Here's something for you and your wife to cry in your wine about.

I agree that women should have to register for the draft, but the rest of what you said is not worth responding to.

Rob,

Besides the military, where else do you think women don't belong? :mad:

Uh Oh----- Here we go! :eek:

newtrucker

Not a Member
Your belief is that unless they served, they should not be getting the government plan, correct? If you work for the government, what would they call the government worker's health care plan? My understanding is you think it should be a less comprehensive plan than for those in the military.

But you also clearly state that you think spouses of gov employees should not get gov health ins. That's one of the bonuses of marriage. Gov employees aren't allowed to have health coverage apply to their family just like private sector employees?
Please clarify whether or not family of those in uniform should be covered under the military's health insurance, in your opinion.
(my reading and comprehension skills are a bit rusty)
With much thanks :)

It's simple, really: If government salaries and benefits are paid for by me, the tax payer, it becomes my business/right to ***** about the cost of such benefits. If it's a private employer providing said benefits to their employees, well, we’re not paying it, that employer is paying for it. Therefore, I don't have a legitimate reason to gripe. Again, repeat after me: private sector, not our problem, public sector, we pay for.

If you want to split philosophical hairs- my fundamental belief regarding health insurance is that it should be outlawed all together and that health care should be something that's priced according to what the actual cost is. As it stands, health insurance has become a convenient avenue for hospitals/doctors/providers to inflate their profits (ie. $10 for an aspirin). Since it's paid for by a third party(insurance), we(joe/jane public) aren't inclined to pay attention to the root issue(inflated health care costs(charges). In truth, we all end up paying for it in the end by virtue of higher premiums and higher taxes and cuts in services to pay for medicare/medicaid.

Unfortunately, this is a topic very few have the balls to touch for fear of the type of backlash I just experienced from the emotional pantywads out there.

buckwheat

Seasoned Expediter
"Relative to it's size, the barnacle has the largest penis of any animal." House.

just thought I'd throw that out there.

Carry on.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Back on topic NOW please and any further insults/complaints etc. are to be kept private or better yet dropped altogether.