What State Do You Actually Belong In......

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Here's another one of those little online Tests that tells you what you may not already know........

Won't know 'til you take the Test.....Right??

What State Do You Actually Belong In

And.......

I actually got TEXAS!!

HELL YEAH! YOU GOT TEXAS! YOU’RE THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST OF THEM ALL. YOU’RE SOMEONE WHO ISN’T AFRAID TO TELL OTHERS HOW YOU REALLY FEEL, AND YOU’RE NOT AFRAID TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. YOU ARE A LIVING CAPS LOCKS, AND THAT’S SOMETHING SPECIAL.

No..........I don't make this stuff up!!!:D

(I was actually hoping Wyoming...Montana....Alaska would Come Up as I took the Test. I'll be OUTTA Little Mexico here sometime in my future!)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got: Wyoming
You have a penchant for enjoying the “little things” in life. You’re not one to get swept up in whatever the hot new drama is, you’ve got bigger fish to fry. You might even have a literal fish to fry. You’re a great person to know, someone who loves to kick it and talk about whatever. Fish fries, shrubs, sports, politics, it doesn’t matter. You be you.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
yeah, but you are from Port Huron to begin with....LMAO

Funny thing, since it was a toss up between two on most of the questions I did it over with my other choices and got Wyoming :rolleyes: At least that description applies. But But, Wyoming? :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I could not even answer half the questions. Don't watch ANY of the TV shows, no singers I liked. Don't have a "party anthem". No pictures of Lake Erie. No ducks.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I got Massachusetts, wth does that describe a kid from Kentucky that up until a couple months ago had never been further north than Dayton or further east that Knoxville?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Ok, Sally got South Cackalacky.
I think we can work with that.
We've both been Andrews, NC.
Nice mountains. Nice rivers close.
Beautiful areas!!
Although we'll be staying around Dayton.