What months are really busy?

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Are there really slow months,or are you just in the wrong place.If you really work at it,you can stay busy all year long.Yes i'm in an E unit,and there isn't as much competition,which keeps me busy,but some of my layover options if i were to stay there would slow my run count down.Sometimes I leave with pay,other times i just leave,but in any event,keeps my bills in tact

ericmoss37

Seasoned Expediter
I did some recruting today and the guy asked what carrier I contracted with he was not interested. He said the same company put his friends out of business. Something to do with fuel on Comdata card not comming in on time. He said he refused to work for Panther or TRI State.

kangar0085

Seasoned Expediter
I love how the lefties like Garman will try to throw as much crap against the wall when it comes to The President, and hope that some of it will stick. The Democratic Congress today, has done more damage then the one in the 70's. I don't want to turn it into a political thread but I'm not the one who started trashing The President, that's what happens you will get a response.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
tell that to the 5 panther van drivers in the lot here. they were here wed. i got here thurs. am 2nd out with the rare bolt van in the same lot in memphis.