What is Celibacy?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Celibacy can be a choice in life, or a condition imposed by circumstances.

While attending a Marriage Weekend,
Frank and his wife Ann listened to the instructor declare, It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other.

He then addressed the men.

Can you name and describe your wife's favorite flower?

Frank leaned over, touched Ann’s arm gently, and whispered,
Gold Medal-All-Purpose, Isn't it?

And thus began Frank's life of celibacy.....:)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL! Ann must have been a 'modern woman'! In the old days she would have taken his "Gold Medal" statement as a compliment! That PROVES that he pays attention! Her cooking, and baking, is SO good that he keeps track of the type of flour she uses to insure she is well supplied! It that ain't love I don't know what is! Know we know the extent of the damage that women's lib has done to the country! :mad: :p

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
ahem...I must be a modern woman then...don't like to bake and the last time home Ken brought me my favorite plant...a mandevilla that is blooming profusely on the deck. He has a better eye than most when it comes to picking out flowers...:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
ahem...I must be a modern woman then...don't like to bake and the last time home Ken brought me my favorite plant...a mandevilla that is blooming profusely on the deck. He has a better eye than most when it comes to picking out flowers...:D

LOL!! I read that joke to my wife. She stated that if I had made that Gold Medal remark to her she would have started laughing! Then again, she has a sense of humor, it would seem that "Ann" does not! :eek: :p

zorry

Veteran Expediter
At a one year anniversary party I made a comment about pre-marital sex.
Under his breath the host asked me "Is there any other kind ?"

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If I said that . . .

0511-0809-1014-1316_Woman_Chasing_a_Man_with_a_Rolling_Pin_clipart_image.jpg